• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking it was psychic but there's already espereon.

I wouldn't expect them to repeat a type for another Eevee evolution.

No no, Escavalier is only weak to fire, just like Scizor and Foretress. With the bug typing, steel loses its fighting weakness, since bug resists fighting(and fighting resists bug nyoho~). Neither bug nor steel are weak to water. Just Sheildon, Bastiodon and Aron's line. Also, steel loses its ground weakness too, since bug resists ground. Also, I think Escavalier is the coolest bug type.

Edited by Emerald Knight

No no, Escavalier is only weak to fire, just like Scizor and Foretress. With the bug typing, steel loses its fighting weakness, since bug resists fighting(and fighting resists bug nyoho~). Neither bug nor steel are weak to water. Just Sheildon, Bastiodon and Aron's line. Also, steel loses its ground weakness too, since bug resists ground. Also, I think Escavalier is the coolest bug type.

But but, Karrablast looks cute and Escavalier doesn't.

After reading that, I might use Escavalier.

*is on Chapter 15 of FE13* Okay, the paralogues that popped up had to be taken care of, but holy shit, Noire's and Nah's paralogues are a pain in the ASS. (I ALMOST beat Nah's, then a warrior decided it was okay to 1HKO Sumia before the boss.) At least I got Laurent, Cynthia, Morgan, Inigo (whose paralogue was also a pain in the ass, by the way), and Brady (best priest ever, holy shit).

Laurent, Cynthia, and Inigo are freaking amazing.

*is on Chapter 15 of FE13* Okay, the paralogues that popped up had to be taken care of, but holy shit, Noire's and Nah's paralogues are a pain in the ASS. (I ALMOST beat Nah's, then a warrior decided it was okay to 1HKO Sumia before the boss.) At least I got Laurent, Cynthia, Morgan, Inigo (whose paralogue was also a pain in the ass, by the way), and Brady (best priest ever, holy shit).

Laurent, Cynthia, and Inigo are freaking amazing.

Buuuuumped because I could and people should know how I'm doin'.

Yeah, but the paralogues (gaidens) only appear if the specific mother is paired. I might pair Panne, Cherche, and Sully later, since they're the only mothers I currently don' have paired.

/\ Wait. You didn't know?

Noooo. I always thought they joined between chapters once the parents were paired.... >_>

Yeah, but the paralogues (gaidens) only appear if the specific mother is paired. I might pair Panne, Cherche, and Sully later, since they're the only mothers I currently don' have paired.

Aah.