Top 10 list:Best Wikis of 2011

King Marth 64

11 members have voted

1. 1. Help the Fire Emblem Wikia to win?

• Double Yes
    • Yes
  2. 2. Help on Voting

• I voted!!!
    • Horray!!!

YOU AREN'T FOOLING ME MOTHER******

Becareful were you post stuff like that, that can cause Personal Attack on users, I just contact Tangerine by using the Report Button and also this forum is not design for hating the FE Wiki, this is design for keeping the Fire Emblem to make the series more popular, not just the FE Wiki.And plus, I am not fooling anybody, this forum is for people who is helping the community.

And plus there was a couple of users from the Top 10 list:Best Wikis of 2011 got blocked for Harrasment on other users from different wikis and they got blocked for couple of days.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Becareful were you post stuff like that, that can cause Personal Attack on users, I just contact Tangerine by using the Report Button and also this forum is not design for hating the FE Wiki, this is design for keeping the Fire Emblem to make the series more popular, not just the FE Wiki.And plus, I am not fooling anybody, this forum is for people who is helping the community.

And plus there was a couple of users from the Top 10 list:Best Wikis of 2011 got blocked for Harrasment on other users from different wikis and they got blocked for couple of days.

fuck I'm having trouble understanding you

**** I'm having trouble understanding you

just write everything in your native language and use google translate ***** ****

Sorry, I'm still not good at English writing. If people who hated the Wiki, just ignore this forum without any trouble. I'm trying to help out. And I don't make personal attacks nor cursing on the SF.net and other websites. Just calmdown like Tangerine said.

Edited by King Marth 64

Indeed, Tangy said to calm down, just do it. We all know you hate the wiki, we totally got the point, you don't have to keep saying it so just move on!

Everything in the past becomes necessary, (unless time travel backwards lol)

And the future is a consequence of the present, which is a consequence of the past (actually it's not so simple),

They must keep flaming this thread.

Did you just censor out the post you quoted?

cam ily :wub:

And the FE wiki really sucks. The only things there that aren't on SF mean absolutely nothing. No one cares about the mangas or what have you, 90% of the strategies there are probably bullshit, etc. Everything ELSE is on SF, which pretty much has EVERYTHING except for portions of script. Which FEWiki doesn't have either, so fuck you!

Also, no one is going to listen to you saying "voet FE kiwi plx" because everyone here is using a site superior to FEWiki. FEWiki will never be a good site, and even if it somehow DOES become respectable, guess which site's beating it out?

While I agree that Serenes Forest is the best Fire Emblem series resource, there's absolutely no reason to discredit or insult another resource just for existing, not being as good, or looking for support. Let alone when that website is one of our affiliates. What does anyone stand to gain from the rampant discrediting of a website whose sole reason for existence is to promote and keep interest in our dying series?

That said, I think it's silly to straight up ask for votes. If people approve of your wiki then they will vote, don't beg on forums for it. Alert them of the contest and leave it at that. I understand the purpose behind your making this thread was in hopes that the publicity would usher in new fans unfamiliar with the series, but if you want that to happen then I don't think pleading for votes is the way to do it.

Edited by Tangerine

Did you just censor out the post you quoted?

Yep, I don't like leaving censors on my posts. You can edit the quote like a user edit.

While I agree that Serenes Forest is the best Fire Emblem series resource, there's absolutely no reason to discredit or insult another resource just for existing, not being as good, or looking for support. Let alone when that website is one of our affiliates. What does anyone stand to gain from the rampant discrediting of a website whose sole reason for existence is to promote and keep interest in our dying series?

That said, I think it's silly to straight up ask for votes. If people approve of your wiki then they will vote, don't beg on forums for it. Alert them of the contest and leave it at that. I understand the purpose behind your making this thread was in hopes that the publicity would usher in new fans unfamiliar with the series, but if you want that to happen then I don't think pleading for votes is the way to do it.

Ok, but their some of their wiki did show respect for Top 10 list:Best Wikis of 2011 like this one for example: http://avatar.wikia....27re_number_one (That were I got the idea from) And I did fix this forum by the way. I get confused sometimes.

And the voting will be done about January 3rd, 2011 and I also care for SF.net.

Also, no one is going to listen to you saying "voet FE kiwi plx" because everyone here is using a site superior to FEWiki. FEWiki will never be a good site, and even if it somehow DOES become respectable, guess which site's beating it out?

I'm trying like to help, but its not a "voet FE kiwi plx" topic. Its a sister site. Like I said if you hate the Wiki, just ignore this forum and move on.

Edited by King Marth 64