Why is.......

MacLovin

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah thats what I thought^^. KALLL you're nowhere near enough close to the level of play where you can judge peoples skill who are far better than you :)

Shhh kid. First learn to play, then judge others.

lol, poor KALLL.

Try PKL and Soul.

Then, come back.

Shh, shh. o3o

Correction

Main-

DD Kong.

"Fake Main"

Wario.

For matches where using high tier characters would be banned/"unfair"

Bowser/Zelda

Yeah, the last one is because

The ssbb players where I am keep complaining of me running around, grabbing, and occaisional projectile spamming.

Oh, and because spamming DD Kongs bananas are really messing around with n00bs using MK.

I don't have to listen to you, I'm legal now!

Mains and secondaries seem to be a little arbitrary to me, I think it comes down to what you know about controlling a character and what to do in a given situation. Most people simply choose to stick to one character for most situations, but I wouldn't call it impossible to be comfortable enough with more than one character to have a response ready for a roughly equal number of situations. I would not be the guy to do it, though

Both Diddy and Wario are fun and can hang with pretty much anybody, so tough call. But I love jumping around everywhere with nigh-impunity too much to really give up Wario, even for banana pressure or giant hitboxes. can't find me smashbox, sucks, yar

Edited by Rehab

I don't have to listen to you, I'm legal now!

Mains and secondaries seem to be a little arbitrary to me, I think it comes down to what you know about controlling a character and what to do in a given situation. Most people simply choose to stick to one character for most situations, but I wouldn't call it impossible to be comfortable enough with more than one character to have a response ready for a roughly equal number of situations. I would not be the guy to do it, though

Both Diddy and Wario are fun and can hang with pretty much anybody, so tough call. But I love jumping around everywhere with nigh-impunity too much to really give up Wario, even for banana pressure or giant hitboxes. can't find me smashbox, sucks, yar

I agree. I can use alot of characters decently.

Let's just say that I hate ssbb Kirby with a passion.

How about Lucas or Samus............

Oh, I forgot. lol.

Lucas and Samus SUCK. At least Samus has a ton of projectiles.

I'd suggest Lugi. He is such a troll.

It means you can angle his F-Smash upwards or downwards. It is highly recommended you angle it upwards since it increases his damage and knockback (how far you send your opponent). It's ridiculous how it can KO heavyweights at around 90% or less when uncharged.

As long as your dpad is assigned to smashes, you could say that wiimote+nunchuck is good. GC controller is better for various reasons, but as long as you don't use the wiimote sideways it's alright.

E: Embarassing better players by beating them with a lowtier with a wiimote is awesome, though ;)

Edited by KALLLucas

As long as your dpad is assigned to smashes, you could say that wiimote+nunchuck is good. GC controller is better for various reasons, but as long as you don't use the wiimote sideways it's alright.

You can easily throw a Smash attack once you're used to it. You don't really need the insta-Smash buttons.

E: Embarassing better players by beating them with a lowtier with a wiimote is awesome, though ;)

*waves*