Sheema and Falchion

f you class change Sheema could she use the Falchion? She is a descendant from Anri's brother just like Marth. It would be a really great touch on the designers part if you could. They did allow all the princesses to use the Aum staff after all. However they did screw up by making Aura a female only weapon instead of unique to Linde. Can someone check this for me since the game is still Japan only. Grr.

I thought Gra and Altea were both founded by Anri's brothers after he died childless.

heh and I entirely forgot about Elice even when bringing up the point of other princesses using the Aum staff. I guess branding it as male covers all holes still though it would have been kind of cool if both Elice and Sheema could use it too.

Edited by Jotari

BTW, this may be slightly controversial, but I believe Gra's royalty aren't descended from Anri's lineage.

They are. Both Altea and Gra were once one country until they went separate ways, but both royalties carry Anri's blood.

But Vince may have some interviews or other text from art books and other collections which more clearly explained the connection between the two countries. So it may be true that they're the same until you hear the clarification, then you realize it's not so clear :x

About Gra's lineage, I'm not aware of any official source or line that states they are related to Anri. Similarly, I don't recall anything about Anri having any brothers other than Marcelus, the 2nd Altean king.

Gra and Altea being one country originally doesn't mean that Gra's royal family branched off Altea's, but instead I got the impression Gra was founded by Altean nobility. Kind of like how Crimea and Daein were formed by former Begnion senators.

Edited by VincentASM

In RD,

Renning couldn't use Amiti

so it wouldn't be the first time IS limited a weapon in gameplay more than made sense according to the story.

He can. It just happens to be locked to Elincia. And that makes sense because she is the queen of Crimean and Amiti is the Crimeans royal sword. Renning no longer exists as far as Crimea is concerned.