[SFDTT: FE10]

Integrity

Well screw that, I'll just start today.

1-P - 5/5 Miccy manages to grow everything but str/mag/luk. Beautiful.

1-1 - 5/10 Nolan managed to tank things. Except I figured out better positioning for them. I borrowed this strat from Thisisjaye's video, which I thought was pretty cool, just minus Leo. But that was HM so here Miccy can afford to take more attacks. And she can kind of dodge better. The archer doesn't like to target Miccy, which is good. Javelins also like to miss on her for some reason. stupid loldier. Miccy gets HP, strength, speed, and defense. what the hell, you are not a phys unit

1-2 - 5/15 Miccy blocks the chokepoint, "went right", Nolan goes up, Eddie/Leo take Laura and blah

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Troll fact: Boyd getting mag, skl, sp, lck, def and res in a level up: no hp nor str :facepalm:

what are you complaining about :/ Speed on boyd is possibly the best you can get in 3-P.

what are you complaining about :/ Speed on boyd is possibly the best you can get in 3-P.

I know it's a good level up, leveling up like Fiona was awesome but he needed more str to kill halberds who were annoying.

Besides, lol fact: Boyd got Hp and str after that lv. up, so :awesome:

Restarted from 2-P to do something I missed before. I gotta ask, is moving a laguz and shifting in order to reveal the boss in 2-2 a penalty?

Why would it? I do this all the time in 3-6 with volug... and with lethe... They are free to deploy, and lethe is forced, and they are free to move around.. so... I don't see why not.

Bwahaha, progress. :D Also, stats:

After Part 1:

Unit Lv/Xp/HP/St/Mg/Sk/Sp/Lk/Df/Rs Support WLv

Micaiah 18/54/30/05/20/15/20/27/03/20 Sothe A Light B

Sothe 08/67/37/22/05/26/25/17/14/10 Micaiah A Knife S

Tormod 05/52/34/13/17/16/20/14/12/14 Fire A Thunder B Wind C

Rafiel 12/50/31/01/06/01/06/31/03/13

Zihark 08/57/40/22/06/26/28/14/18/13 Sword S

Leonardo 13/06/23/14/03/20/17/12/11/08 Bow C

Ridiculous Miccy is ridiculous. I just wish she proc'd def more often instead of stupid str. Sothe is meh, will have durability troubles in 3-6 because he is still at base def >_>. Tormod is lol, i didnt bother giving him any BEXP because I need max BEXP as it is for Leo and Zihark but I intend to salvage him somehow in 4-4. Zihark is mad blessed everywhere except lck I guess, ridiculous character, MVP of the run definetely. He will promote in 3-6's base with BEXP. Leonardo has had decent level ups, I just wish he had ignored spd (and magic lol) a bit in favor of more str and def or hp. He will have some serious durability issues in 3-6. Hopefully thickets + crossbows + beastfoes will be enough.

My Micaiah seems to believe that she's a physical unit. 8 defense with draco? wtf? Res being the same as def? Still at base mag? :dry: Although I do quite appreciate the speed.

1-3 - 6/21

Ugh, less successful than the last time. I can't do the standard 7 turn because my Micaiah is still at base mag.

So basically, Sothe opens door, Micaiah is right next to him. Archer targets Micaiah, Sothe kills archer, Micaiah moves in front of him. NPCs are targeted against wall to distract other archer. They both full move, Sothe kardcrits the armor in front, Micaiah waits in escape range, Sothe kills longbow dude, Micaiah escapes. Micaiah can take on hit on EP, she has to dodge any other attacks which are around 50 hit or less since the loldiers and mooks weren't in good or great bio.

1-4 - 7/28 - standard

1-5 - 6/34 - derfense, volug get, got seal, does shit, etc.

1-6-1 - 4/38 sothe given adept, mic given resolve, blah, blah derp

1-6-2 - 2/40 adept

Still trying to figure out the 4turn. Fiona was BEXP'd a few levels and then sealed for 7 mov.

Edited by CR-S01

At least this way, she's doing something useful. I gave her 2 levels and she got def and speed in both of them :awesome: Then she got Str and HP. so str/spd/def and then spd/hp/def

ugh why the hell i am i making so much typos

Unit      Level  HP Str Mag Skl Spd Luk Def Res
Micaiah   forgot 24   7  13  10  15  19   9  10 <---she's like level 13 or something. not sure about stats, they're from memory
Sothe     too lazy, so doesn't really matter
Volug     ^same
Fiona     11.00  26   9   6   8  12   7  10   6 <-- b4 sealed
Fiona      1.00  28  10   8  10  13   7  11   8

Fiona doesn't look that bad... Defensively decent. Micaiah's mag is getting there.

Edited by CR-S01

At least this way, she's doing something useful. I gave her 2 levels and she got def and speed in both of them :awesome: Then she got Str and HP. so str/spd/def and then spd/hp/def

ugh why the hell i am i making so much typos

Unit      Level  HP Str Mag Skl Spd Luk Def Res
Micaiah   forgot 24   7  13  10  15  19   9  10 <---she's like level 13 or something. not sure about stats, they're from memory
Sothe     too lazy, so doesn't really matter
Volug     ^same
Fiona     11.00  26   9   6   8  12   7  10   6 <-- b4 sealed
Fiona      1.00  28  10   8  10  13   8  11   8

Fiona doesn't look that bad... Defensively decent. Micaiah's mag is getting there.

Promo gains don't increase Luck and never have

Promo gains don't increase Luck and never have

It doesn't? The stats were from memory, so I derped.

edit: ^not getting 2hkoed by everything. i dunno, it's pretty bad but it's not the most terrible thing ever

Edited by CR-S01

Is the give command not available for foot units or something? I'm trying to give Micaiah to Volug from Sothe but all that shows up is the drop command.

Edit: nevermind. But I'm gonna give up on the 4-turn for now, because even with a shove from Volug Miccy is still 2 spaces short of seizing. Unless Fiona can somehow kill a ledge mage with her terribad 11 hit, the 4-turn isn't happening.

1-7 - 5/45

^Bleh.

1-8 - 4/49

I had Volug stay on the left side because there are only 4 ranged/non-onerangers there including the healer, so he can use all of his player phases to kill them off. Everything else suicides into him on enemy phase, and Volug has adept so he doesn't fall short. That, and Micaiah can't reach the left in time. Sothe gets celerity as usual, but what's really unusual is that the dracoknight decided to suicide into Sothe after killing a prisoner. That was odd. The AI in this chapter is weird. Capped str Sothe can cleanly one round it, so that's good.

1-9 - 4/53

standard resolvecaiah.

Working on 1-E. I'm gonna keep resolve with the DBs because Miccy needs it more than Rhys or Calill.

Edited by CR-S01

Apparently, there is no way to pull of the 7 turn of 3-P with just Ike and Soren or Ike and Boyd for that matter since I already tested it too. Heck, I got 9 turns with Ike and Soren first time because Skrimir and his gang decided to be complete idiots although I got 8 turns now in the not-a-test run.

EDIT- Actually, Im gonna test again since Im pretty sure I messed up somewhere. I gave Soren Provoke, Vantage and Miracle this time and he seems to have very good chances to survive in the first few turns because of the thicket tiles + good bio + the skills and attract the enemies for Ike to keep advancing. IDK if this will give me 7 turns or not though.

Edited by PKL

Have you tried it with both Boyd and Rhys?

But I don't expect to get 7 turns anyway, Skrimir is stupid.

I believe i may have accomplished that once, or maybe it was 8 turns.