[SFDTT: FE10]

Integrity

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you have in mind as a "contribution of whit"?

Ignoring the fact that you butchered the love out of my quote, I mean you keep showing up in draft threads for drafts you're not participating in to say shit like

This is my plan

Since I know Rein won't even start, I might as well take over. :awesome:

Point made. You're not being helpful at all and you're really only just annoying me. Now please, cut it out.

I'm glad that I didn't though, because then Mercenary Raven would've taken Neal and I'd have to take penalties for part 2.

I have like two pages full of planning :( Haha I might post it here after we finish drafting because I don't want my plans to be thwarted again

Sorry guys I suddenly got the flu, I just woke up (planning on going to sleep again) and it hurts my eyes to use my phone. I didn't have picks ready because my dad made me go to work so I didn't have time either... Give me until tomorrow afternoon, I promise!

Once again, so sorry.

There's no rule even says you have to recruit everybody you draft, because I hate that kind of rule.

EDIT: In case it wasn't clear, the answer is do whatever you please with your drafted units :P

Edited by Integrity