[SFDTT: FE10]

Integrity

Have you tried it with both Boyd and Rhys?

But I don't expect to get 7 turns anyway, Skrimir is stupid.

That's my GM team in a draft :^_^: , but I think those turns depend on Skrimir and his cat/tiger gang. What about having Rolf/Shinon crtblicking the sniper/sage/generals blocking their path? Skrimir usually goes to the northern side so he'll kill the halberdiers there.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive done 7 turns in 3-P with only Ike and Rolf before. Yet Soren cant do it LOL. 7 move is just that good over 6. You need a unit that can get rid of as many enemies as possible that Skrimir could target to make him keep advancing. Soren lags behind too much. Boyd's chance to 7 turn the map is ridiculously low due to his low crit rate with the Killer Axe.

Edited by PKL

Ive done 7 turns in 3-P with only Ike and Rolf before. Yet Soren cant do it LOL. 7 move is just that good over 6. You need a unit that can get rid of as many enemies as possible that Skrimir could target to make him keep advancing. Soren lags behind too much. Boyd's chance to 7 turn the map is ridiculously low due to his low crit rate with the Killer Axe.

I have a BIG (maybe DERPFUL) question. Do I incur in a penalty if I make a unit stand adjacent to another in order to take advantage of the bond bonus (+crt) and have more chances of a lucky crt?

Edited by Quintessence

I have a BIG (maybe DERPFUL) question. Do I incur in a penalty if I make a unit stand adjacent to another in order to take advantage of the bond bonus (+crt) and have more chances of a lucky crt?

IIRC yes. But not too sure atm. It doesnt say anything in the rules about it.

Edited by PKL

2-P 8

2-1 5

2-2 4

2-3 5

2-E 1+4

27 turns for Part 2. So, my TC right now is 84. Currently experimenting on how to tackle 3-1 with my team. Soren was BEXP'd for awesome speed. Although, hes pretty much at base def and HP which is sad. Ike's level ups make me cringe lol, he procs every stat in 3-P except the one thats the most important for him, SPEED. Had to sacrifice a few levels of BEXP on Nephenee for the usual 3 levels of BEXP I give to Elincia in 2-E. Proc'ing stun is like, 16% chance and I dont want to rig. Neph left Part 2 @ level 12. Her str is pretty good and she has capped skl and spd and res obviously. She might cap str with Part 3 BEXP and be ready for promotion.

Edited by PKL

Do you think I could 2-turn 3-13 with a resolve/wrath/pass/wildheart Volug? Laguz get 65 capacity once they hit level 30, right? Since shove takes up 5, that's 4 15 capacity skills I could shove onto him.

Do you think I could 2-turn 3-13 with a resolve/wrath/pass/wildheart Volug? Laguz get 65 capacity once they hit level 30, right? Since shove takes up 5, that's 4 15 capacity skills I could shove onto him.

Sounds like a decent strategy. I don't know about stats though, so i think the damage per hit may be a little low.

Sucess. My careful use of bexp in part 1 was enough to allow me to promo zihark at level 12 in 3-6 and get leo to level 20 and seal him. They both rock now. Though Leos level worries me...3-P 8, 3-1 7, 3-2 3, 3-3 8, 3-4 7, 3-5 1, 3-6 7, 3-7 12.

Finished Part 3. 3-8 4 turns, 3-9 4 turns, 3-10 5 turns, 3-11 4 turns, 3-12 3 turns, 3-13 2 turns and 3-E 4 turns. That makes a total for part 3 of: 76 turns. Added to the rest is 160 turns. Teams: Silver- Miccy, Sothe, Leanne, Tanith, Sanaki/Greil- Ike, Rafiel, Soren, Zihark, Tormod/Hawk- Reyson, Makalov, Nephenee, Leonardo Reasoning for neph in hawk over greil: Better 2 range than Zihark and i need it for 4-2. I hope sana-fail doesnt let me down...

Guess I should update.

2-P - 8 - Neal gets S striked.

2-1 - 5 - got Heather, wrathcritted boss

2-2 - 4 - neph free, neal kills and laguz stone, mordy smites lucy because that's allowed, etc

2-3 - 5 - derp, killer bow asstrid gets a speedwing

2-E - 2 - neal kills things, calill gets some bexp and shit

3-P - 8 - I think a 7 turn was possible, but Skrimir decides to be an ass, as always. Boyd's proccin' some speed hurr~

3-1 - 5 - I used Mia as my free unit. The kitties helped a little. Rhys chips things, Boyd kills things, Ike kills things. This might've been 6, I don't remember.

3-2 - 4 - I assume you had celerity!Neph wrathcrit the boss because Boyd can't ORKO Istvan without a crit.

3-3 - 8 - Ike gets pass, Boyd gets celerity because Boyd's two range is better. Soren is my free unit, and I suicide him on the last turn so that I can pull off my 3-13 plan!

3-4 - 7 - derp. go up mountain, staffspam, chip, kill

working on 3-5, seeing if celerity!Boyd can 2 turn

You gotta give me the recipe for the 5 turn of 3-1 with Rhys and Boyd :X

I'm fairly sure you'd need a doubling Boyd. Which requires some luck and is easier on transfers

I restarted my 3-13 because it was pretty bullshit. Leo had to hit at 24 display hit thanks to best bio A soren support ike which he did ( and deadye'd in one try). But i knew u ppl would complain so i redid it with resolve leo instead, which means no double resolve miccy/sanaki for 4-P lol and a worse leo level. Same TCs though, just more reliability. Tanith got less level ups in 3-E this time too.

I'm fairly sure you'd need a doubling Boyd. Which requires some luck and is easier on transfers

What about Adept Boyd/Rhys in the thickets? Well I don't think giving Rhys Adept because he'd probably be in normal-worst bio but he may proc' it in good-highest bio due to his rhythm.

I restarted my 3-13 because it was pretty bullshit. Leo had to hit at 24 display hit thanks to best bio A soren support ike which he did ( and deadye'd in one try). But i knew u ppl would complain so i redid it with resolve leo instead, which means no double resolve miccy/sanaki for 4-P lol and a worse leo level. Same TCs though, just more reliability. Tanith got less level ups in 3-E this time too.

:S I did that with Aran in the HM draft and 17 sp miccy is suffering. My strat is to let her gain sp due to having Paragon and gaining more or less 96EXP by level 9. Her AS is derpish, so lol Resolve Aran went to Hawk.

What about Adept Boyd/Rhys in the thickets? Well I don't think giving Rhys Adept because he'd probably be in normal-worst bio but he may proc' it in good-highest bio due to his rhythm.

Too luck reliant, you'd literally need to proc adept in every battle or most of them to make it work if boyd is not doubling.

Just did 4-P and 4-1. Sanaki is gr9mazing. Mini-calill in 4-P albeit less reliable in desert...now, for 4-2. Should be easy with makalulz neph and leo, EDIT: also, if sanaki is gr9mazing, tanith is even better. Shes freaking hax woman in 4-P. Adept vantage bot that procs both pretty often thanks to her practically eternal best bio.

Edited by PKL

Oh no oh no nonono...the desert now and tanith and sanaki's bios seem to be dropping...sigh. I think i have i might have figured out a 5 turn though. With resolve tanith, resolve miracle sanaki provoke wrath sothe and adept daunt miccy. Lets see how it works out...

4-5 done in 2 turns. I cant play until later. But i might finish today. All is logged but im unable to post a log in less than a day through phone lol so it will have to wait til i borrow a comp.

It involves soren and tormod siege toming doors and soren and ike teaming up in olivers room. Zihark got the west door then killed the mages and all those guys up there. tormod handled the south general, reinforcements and doors, with meteor and rafiel. I also needed vika to trade tormod's meteor for a fire forge and canto, once in order to counter a crucial thunder mage. zihark could even get the fortify if he got a lucky crit on a general, but he didnt and i ended up skipping fortify.