MY LIFE FOR THESE 21 YEARS HAS BEEN:

SOCIAL ANXIETY

WEAK SOCIALLY

LOW SELF IMAGE

NO SELF CONFIDENCE

EXTREMELY HIGH PERSONAL STANDARDS THAT I RARELY RARELY MEET

ALSO VERY FEW FRIENDS

SOUNDS LIKE YOURSELF RIGHT? WELL HANG ON

Today I got this email from this internet friend I have - who I am completely open toooo. ANYWAY SHE TELLS ME LIFE IS AMAZING

OH AND SHE IS IN A RELATIONSHIP

I GET SICK. I thought we were a total intellectual match. NOW MY CHANCE IS TAKEN RAGEE THOUGH SHE LIVES ACROSS THE OCEAN BUT LOVE CONQUERS DISTANCE

ANYWAY NOT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT

SHE THINKS LIFE IS AMAZING

WHY THE FUCK IS SHE ALL THE WAY THERE ALL AHEAD OF ME SON OF A BITCH

WHY THE FUCK AM I STILL THIS DEPRESSED LONER GUY WHOS DEPRESSED

Moving forward from now on!

SONOFABITCH I STILL HAVE 3 YEARS OF UNI

DONT FUCKING WASTE THEM YOU STILL GOT TIME

GET COUNSELING GET MATES GO OUT DO DRUGS GET DRUNK DO WEED SMOKE CIGARETTES GO OUT AND HAVE A BLAST AND STOP BEING SO GODDAMN UNCOMFORTABLE EVERYFUCKWHERE I GO GODSDAMNIT

THE END

Oohohoohohoooo! How entertaining! It's exciting, a fellow human being that has lived life this way eh? I've not met any - well I've never noticed any of the sort! How do I catch em, sitting alone away from everyone else eh? And I yell out to this beautiful fellow human being "hey there, buddy! Are you what the society brigade of fellow human beings label as "socially awkward?" BWUAAHHEHAAHAHAHH! I can't tell the difference, help me my lovely and oh so wonderful fellow human being heheheheheeee!" and so what happens?! What would you do thread creator? Would you run away?! What would you dooo! I am full of words of curiosity - my interests in your fellow human being thoughts is at a peak of a mountain, the mountain is full of snow! Will it tumble if I get too excited for your oh so special and absolutely lovely fellow human being self to express who you are to me even further?! BWUAHAHEHAAHAHAHAHHHEHEHheheheohohohooooooh so interesting to find out! :]

Oohohoohohoooo! How entertaining! It's exciting, a fellow human being that has lived life this way eh? I've not met any - well I've never noticed any of the sort! How do I catch em, sitting alone away from everyone else eh? And I yell out to this beautiful fellow human being "hey there, buddy! Are you what the society brigade of fellow human beings label as "socially awkward?" BWUAAHHEHAAHAHAHH! I can't tell the difference, help me my lovely and oh so wonderful fellow human being heheheheheeee!" and so what happens?! What would you do thread creator? Would you run away?! What would you dooo! I am full of words of curiosity - my interests in your fellow human being thoughts is at a peak of a mountain, the mountain is full of snow! Will it tumble if I get too excited for your oh so special and absolutely lovely fellow human being self to express who you are to me even further?! BWUAHAHEHAAHAHAHAHHHEHEHheheheohohohooooooh so interesting to find out! :]

^favorite troll

But seriously, the only thing holding yourself back is yourself.

^favorite troll

But seriously, the only thing holding yourself back is yourself.

^favorite troll

Lolz, was wondering why I was emailed multiple times by one post oohohohoo! Funny! As for the 39,000th "trolling" claim on myself, ohoohohoooo! Becomes more exciting and fun!

I guess it depends eh? Hehehehheheee! I'm always being myself, is the me of today expressing behaviors of the internet slang "trolling" thing? Ohoohohohoooo! I don't know, it's hard for me to tell! I just see myself as myself - not this slang thingy thing BWUAHAHEAHAHAHAAHAHHH! However it's fun! It makes things more entertaining right? Ohoohohohooo! It's what is special, a gift from my fellow human beings - always brought to me as a showing of affection for my fellow human being self hehehehee! And I feel the same, much lovely love given to yourself as well - your fellow human being self of course heheheheheee! :]

Lolz, was wondering why I was emailed multiple times by one post oohohohoo! Funny! As for the 39,000th "trolling" claim on myself, ohoohohoooo! Becomes more exciting and fun!

I guess it depends eh? Hehehehheheee! I'm always being myself, is the me of today expressing behaviors of the internet slang "trolling" thing? Ohoohohohoooo! I don't know, it's hard for me to tell! I just see myself as myself - not this slang thingy thing BWUAHAHEAHAHAHAAHAHHH! However it's fun! It makes things more entertaining right? Ohoohohohooo! It's what is special, a gift from my fellow human beings - always brought to me as a showing of affection for my fellow human being self hehehehee! And I feel the same, much lovely love given to yourself as well - your fellow human being self of course heheheheheee! :]

will you marry me.

these posts are full of wtf

I GET SICK. I thought we were a total intellectual match. NOW MY CHANCE IS TAKEN RAGEE THOUGH SHE LIVES ACROSS THE OCEAN BUT LOVE CONQUERS DISTANCE

Here's your mistake right here.

<:

GET COUNSELING

^

\0

I think I've had experiences on this wavelength, the tricky part for me is getting stuck in a negative feedback loop. "I'm some kind of fucking hermit, therefore I suck, and because I suck I can't do anything, or otherwise I obviously wouldn't suck AND NOBODY CAN TELL ME DIFFERENT."

At that point, it actually felt like a relief to be told "you have a problem, and you deserve help," which isn't just "TERMINAL SUCKAGE." I'm going to guess you're not as devoid of positives as you present yourself, and personally I've never met somebody this self-aware who didn't have potential to find.

Imagine you knew somebody with a situation exactly like yours. Would you be more likely to tell them to FUCK OFF AND DIE, or to get help and be a little nicer to themselves? I like to think most people deserve the latter.

Edited by Rehab

list of positives

good at writing reports and I make sure I fit my writings to my audience

have been improving socially for a year or so now

not a total hermit anymore

often the guy to take the first step (scares the hell out of me but not so bad when I get over the first hurdle)

smart guy

might just grow

Edited by Daigoji Excellen