All Lords to Top Tier

Junkhead

Yes.

There was nothing before the Big Bang. (Who banged?)

I believe there was. What happens when universes stop expanding? they contract. Our current universe is the result of an old universe contracting to a certain point, causing enough pressure etc. to cause a big bang, and thus our current universe.

Somewhere in space and time, a universe has probably created other intelligent life, maybe even more advanced than our current selves.

I believe there was. What happens when universes stop expanding? they contract. Our current universe is the result of an old universe contracting to a certain point, causing enough pressure etc. to cause a big bang, and thus our current universe.

Somewhere in space and time, a universe has probably created other intelligent life, maybe even more advanced than our current selves.

So what you're saying is, there was life before the Universe and the Big Bang started?

So what you're saying is, there was life before the Universe and the Big Bang started?

The universe as we know, maybe. All we can do is keep making these guesses, but I think this is a very possible idea.

On the subject of the big bang, Razer, I have heard that the universe is expanding at an accelerating rate rather than expanding at a decelerating rate (which is what you would expect if it was going to stop expanding and contract at some point).

I always found it funny how Razer is mentionned as part bird, part reptile.

Hypno Disc for the win though. Holy shit that Splinter fight was fucking hilarious.

Haha, I love Hypnodisc. Chaos 2 was one of my favourites too, as was Panic Attack who represented Wales, pretty much.