What do you get when you kiss a girl?

Aw, I expected a petty, pathetic retort! What am I supposed to do now?

You're meant to act as my foil and set up my lines. And you were doing so WELL up until now!

lol your "lines"

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol your "lines"

And they're better than yours will ever be.

I can tell we're both the kind of people who will do anything to have the last word, so normally this would probably last until one of us collapses from exhaustion. But to be perfectly honest it's pretty clear you've already given up, so I shall sit back content in the knowledge that I can leave with dignity.

You can have the last word after this, but as a reminder, you're taking an internet back-and-forth seriously. I'm not sure how that'll end with anything but a headache. But if it makes you feel better, you can throw in one of your "lines" and "end" me as well as this topic. Ready the cannons :newyears:

You can have the last word after this, but as a reminder, you're taking an internet back-and-forth seriously. I'm not sure how that'll end with anything but a headache. But if it makes you feel better, you can throw in one of your "lines" and "end" me as well as this topic. Ready the cannons :newyears:

this from the guy that posted a SD thread in FftF? OH PLEASE

You can have the last word after this, but as a reminder, you're taking an internet back-and-forth seriously.

Yeah I'll take the bait because I'm an egomaniac

Literally the only thing I have taken seriously over the course of this whole thing is praying fervently you were a troll. Apparently I was right. In which case I respect you because you kinda lead a shitton of people by the nose.

Yeah I'll take the bait because I'm an egomaniac

Literally the only thing I have taken seriously over the course of this whole thing is praying fervently you were a troll. Apparently I was right. In which case I respect you because you kinda lead a shitton of people by the nose.

Don't get me wrong; I'm still an arrogant, condescending asshole. Just one who thinks SOPA is a joke and enjoys messing with gullible people.

Your favorite Fire Emblem game sucks. :smug:

No, it is an awesome fire emblem game...

They did awesome with the Difficulty levels and gameplay...

...That emoticon is also starting to get old and annoying already...noes.gif

no, you got it wrong.

It ADDS to your happiness.

Also.

it can give you aids

Only if you're sexually frustrated, like one of my friends who constantly says he would like to kiss and have sex with a girl. Mostly have sex.