You know what sucks?

Nestling

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even Marth can solo his games. I kid you not.

I've done it, twice. :smug:

inb4H5

Edited by Knuckles

Titania can't solo FE9 because she can't damage Ashnard.

Also MK404 should try an Ike solo on Maniac

I already mentioned that :P:. The closest you can do is use one of the great beasts at the end. The next closest is leveling up Ike.

Dammit guys this was supposed to be how I can't fap to my favorite character, now it's about how Crash has a completely gay avatar.

But on the comment about no good rule34 of FE existing. . .

I've seen this really good one with That queen person (I haven't played FE in years, so I forgot her name) and Tibarn. Unyuu >w<~.

Also, I'm halfly tempted to send Ein a more moe avatar of Cathy >w<~.

I've seen this really good one with That queen person (I haven't played FE in years, so I forgot her name) and Tibarn. Unyuu >w<~.

Also, I'm halfly tempted to send Ein a more moe avatar of Cathy >w<~.

Elincia.

Also, what.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Yes, but saying not to use Titania because she can solo stuff is a pretty dumb reason to not use her ;P

A better reason as to why you shouldn't overuse her is because your weaker units need some EXP to not get themselves killed. But that's not a reason to not use her :3

ok

define overuse

Sethsolo was easier than normal FE8 like 80% of the time and that's counting dragging a base Eirika around with no Saviour.

I doubt he'd be bothered with carrying around his lovely wife on horseback while fighting off hordes of enemies to protect his beloved.

Ahhhhhn~! Seth is so manly~

@Ein: Your avatar, if I'm not mistaken, is Cathy from Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL >w<~.

Luckily for you, Cathy is rank #5 in my waifu list. Due to this, I've obtained moe moe avatars of Cathy, that I wish to share with you, seeing as you also have an enjoyment for Cathy >w<~.

I doubt he'd be bothered with carrying around his lovely wife on horseback while fighting off hordes of enemies to protect his beloved.

Ahhhhhn~! Seth is so manly~

I think I had Eirika rescued most of the time. She needed to be dropped for bossfights and a few promoted enemies and such, but beyond that she was weighing his poor horse down like, 75% of the time. At least she hands him his javelins.

Well, you can solo an FE game with most any decent character under the right circumstances.

Very true. TheCrimsonBlur, one of the original GameFAQs vets, did a notorious Wil HHM-solo early into the game's lifespan. And if Wil can do it... anything is possible