You know what sucks?

Nestling

FE7 cavs and pals beat all the others

[spoiler=Mostly off-topic rant]Cavalier: Good base stats focused in strength, speed and defence. Swords and spears. A mount, giving them 2 movement over a foot soldier and the ability to ferry AND have good constitution. Enough constitution to use their weapons properly.

Archer: Awful base stats, with strength (1 above soldiers) being a high note. Bows, in a game with easy enemies. Infantry. Inexplicably tiny constitution good enough to use bows well, but most PCs have penalties to it for no reason.

Yes, they beat everything. Is this really a good thing?

I assume by 'dimensions' you mean 'weapon'. Crash's thing only refers to FE9 Titania, because it's where she has the audacity to be better than everyone else.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Mostly off-topic rant]Cavalier: Good base stats focused in strength, speed and defence. Swords and spears. A mount, giving them 2 movement over a foot soldier and the ability to ferry AND have good constitution. Enough constitution to use their weapons properly.

Archer: Awful base stats, with strength (1 above soldiers) being a high note. Bows, in a game with easy enemies. Infantry. Inexplicably tiny constitution good enough to use bows well, but most PCs have penalties to it for no reason.

Yes, they beat everything. Is this really a good thing?

I assume by 'dimensions' you mean 'weapon'. Crash's thing only refers to FE9 Titania, because it's where she has the audacity to be better than everyone else.

not haar.

Edited by Jack - Killer of the SOPA

I don't hate Titania for being a strong woman, I hate her

1) As a unit

2) In FE9

3) For being a broken Jeigan

Want proof? I like her as a character in both games and I'm somewhat fine with her as a unit in FE10, I apply the "broken Jeigan" thing to men too, or did you all forget how I felt about FE7!Marcus and Seth? THE EXACT SAME WAY! Also, I find Titania hot too so the fetish thing is totally out. It's quite clear you're just making shit up to insult me.

She's not a Jeigan, she's an Oifaye. Get your terms right ;B

They may as well be called "Trivializers" since they practially Trivialize the game and can solo the game by themselves easily...dry.gif

Ike can't just run into everything and win, lol.

Well, technically Titania can't solo it either, you'd kinda need Ike leveled up some. Or you'd need Giffca/Tibarn for the end.

Edited by Tangerine

He did one off camera. He LPed the duo because he knew that it would take too many resets to do it on screen.

Quit trying to act like you know my friend better than I do, I've known him personally for 3 years now ;/

He did one off camera. He LPed the duo because he knew that it would take too many resets to do it on screen.

Quit trying to act like you know my friend better than I do, I've known him personally for 3 years now ;/

In other words, Ike can't just run into everything and win :P?

Yes, but saying not to use Titania because she can solo stuff is a pretty dumb reason to not use her ;P

A better reason as to why you shouldn't overuse her is because your weaker units need some EXP to not get themselves killed. But that's not a reason to not use her :3

If you actually manage to train the other units to their full potential, titania is sort of mediocre in the end.

Only good for low turncounts, i say...

Well, you can solo an FE game with most any decent character under the right circumstances. The main issue, with the GBA titles especially, are certain chapters that are near impossible to complete without another unit interfering depending on your choice (the first defense chapters of FE7 HHM come to mind; if you're not doing a Hector solo then it's going to need exception).

So yeah, not using a character because it is possible for them to solo the game is kinda shaky :P:. I can understand holding off on using Titania though, she can make the game feel even easier than it already is.

Edited by Tangerine

Yeah, if you want to use her as a buffer, like you would either Marcus; a sponge to absorb hits and deal damage to tougher enemies, go nuts, but not using her because she can solo? That argument holds less water than a sunken paper boat :P

If you actually manage to train the other units to their full potential, titania is sort of mediocre in the end.

If you actually manage to train any unit to their full potential, units you didn't use will be sort of mediocre :P