Salutations Ho

DarthMikey

Yo everybody, I'm Cosmic_Harold. I'm really not that experienced with FE; I've only really had experience, and not even that much, with the GBA games (I'm on my first playthrough of FE4 if that counts for something :I), and I'm a casual player, but it looks like a nice community around here and so I hope to have good time.

Ha ha, thanks. I've heard about drafts but never really tried one, so perhaps I will soon.

I've not heard amazing things about Shadow Dragon. Perhaps I'll not judge a book by its cover, though.

Fe4? That's like, the greatest game ever (Though Sonic Generations is giving it a run for it's money in my books!)!

Yo, welcome to SF. I'm.. well currently I'm Knuckles, Knux, or "Red Echidna", but most people call me Darros or Spy. Enjoy your stay, I hope to see you a round a lot.

sup sup. No introductory topic is complete without a couple initiation questions, though. For instance: what's your favorite FE title out of the ones you've played? Favorite unit? Favorite smiley? Personally, I'm partial to :smug:

Thanks for the warm welcomes~!

sup sup. No introductory topic is complete without a couple initiation questions, though. For instance: what's your favorite FE title out of the ones you've played? Favorite unit? Favorite smiley? Personally, I'm partial to :smug:

1. Blazing Sword

2. Not in Blazing Sword, but Joshua

3. I'm going with a classic gee_wiz_emoticon.gif