''Comrades''

Been playing FE8 lately.

For some reason each time I recruit a character I get overly excited as the ''Comrades'' music pops up. I start doing retarded head bobs and go dancing around my room.

This music is just...THE DEFINITION of -Feelsgoodman.jpg-.

I love how Intelligent Systems kept the suspens for Joshua's recruitment. It's like ''Oh, no automatic music, what's going on? Oh a bet...Oh shit, I might not get it.''

Music starts playing : ''FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YES!'' *Orgasm*

What is your reaction when Comrades starts playing?

Edited by sumerian99

For some reason each time I recruit a character I get overly excited as the ''Comrades'' music pops up. I start doing retarded head bobs and go dancing around my room.

:mellow:

EDIT: [substantive comment]

Edited by God Brady

Posts containing only smilies are considered spam. Please actually put some effort to at least write something outside of FFtF. If this continues with either of you it will result in punishment.

Edited by Shuuda

I know it's pretty much a variation of "Together We Ride," but I think FE8 is the only game that has it as the recruitment music.

FE1, 3, 7, 11, and 12 all have the same recruitment song, as do FE4 and 6, as do FE9 and 10.

I don't know what recruitment music FE2 and 5 have, though.

And yes, I would like to hear "Comrades" remixed for FE13 too.

Edited by Paper Jam

I can agree it deserves a version with a better sound ship.

I don't know what recruitment music FE2 and 5 have, though.

I can't remember if FE2 even uses a recruitment theme, but FE5's:

• 4 weeks later...

I must say, while I think FE8 is the best FE game (not by much however), it does by far have the best music. From Powerful Foe to the preparations screen, and many of the generic chapter maps that play - oh as well as Comrades, of course.

However FE6 had a couple, like Shaman in the Dark and The Last Dragon. FE7 also had several, like Campaign of Fire, Rise to the Challenge, and Blessing of the 8 Generals I.