for all you users that like sonic

I was surprised to actually see this flash by on tv. I like the animation, but the question remains- what the hell is he buying insurance for? Tails' planes and shit?

I was surprised to actually see this flash by on tv. I like the animation, but the question remains- what the hell is he buying insurance for? Tails' planes and shit?

tails crashes that a fuckton

I love and hate that song at the same time~

Love it because it's awesome... Hate it because... it was the same thing nonstop and when I ran around as super sonic it made that song get so repetitive and annoying. XD

I love and hate that song at the same time~

Love it because it's awesome... Hate it because... it was the same thing nonstop and when I ran around as super sonic it made that song get so repetitive and annoying. XD

It's ok. Just play Sonic & Knuckles with Sonic 3 and you won't have to hear that song every time.

The only time Tails has crashed was during the beginning of Sonic Adventure 1(I think). Every other time his planes has been shot down.

OH I FORGOT TO PUT LANDING GEAR ON THIS PLANE