Rate the Unit Day 6: Vanessa

Oh, I know that this wasn't a serious disagreement or anything, I meant that, well, the ratings aren't supposed to be - that - big of a deal, right? I assumed that the "rate the unit of the day" threads were pretty much a general idea of how different people value each unit's performance, then the averages are a general consensus view. So when I said, "I guess it got out of hand", I meant that maybe sometimes we take what other people rate units a bit seriously.

I guess I just take issue with the possibility of rating a unit based on a single playthrough where they got screwed or blessed. So much so that even when we don't even know for certain that's the case (like here) I still say something.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think Pat understands the whole PEMN thing a little better now. I know him from another site, and we're not nearly as - what's the word? Hardcore? - as a lot of people here are. So, it's going to take a little time to adjust to what people use to rate and debate on here. I've lurked on this site enough to know what expectations are like.

Well, I think Pat understands the whole PEMN thing a little better now. I know him from another site, and we're not nearly as - what's the word? Hardcore? - as a lot of people here are. So, it's going to take a little time to adjust to what people use to rate and debate on here. I've lurked on this site enough to know what expectations are like.

Well, that's understandable. And plus maybe it wasn't all that necessary for me to say anything anyway. As I said, I like Tana more anyway.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Well, either way, it seems to me like Vanessa is mostly getting scores of at least 6/10 (with the exception of one, I think). I suppose the exact number depends on how much people value flying, and how much she deserves to be penalized for her relatively poor combat, durability, and rough start.

she just dominates the field with some of her stats and just epic smexyness. epic flier, comes early. with a fili sheild she is perfect. Don't think much of her personality though anyways she truly is one of the best units in this game 10/10 i think that's my first 10 (maybe can't remember)