Best/Worst in the Series Round 128

NinjaMonkey

And if that isn't insanely broken enough for you, you get the best two training chapters available to make up his remaining 9 levels. Utter monster.

Uhh, two training chapters?? I only count one.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best: FE10!Reyson. He kicks ass by making other people kick more ass.

Worst: FE11!Bantu. Getting a weapon is a waste of turns. Getting him is a waste of turns. And once you do, you can't repair said weapon.

Best: Nils FE10 Reyson

Worst: Sure, Lyre

Most both: Yahn and Idoun. Awesome themes and ridiculously weak bosses that die too quickly to listen to their entire theme.

Nom: Best/Worst way to recruit a unit.

Edited by deranger

Best: FE10 Naesala. Don't give in to the Tibarn fans!

Worst: Bantu errr.... FE12. Laughable in every game he appear in, and limited uses just add insult to injury. Went with 12 for being out of the way.

Edit: Sorry, didn't realize that part. Though taking a second look a whole bunch of people just wrote "Tibarn"

Edited by Stark

Best: Naesala. Don't give in to the Tibarn fans!

Worst: Bantu. Laughable in every game he appear in, and limited uses just add insult to injury.

Indecision, huh? You'd best make up your mind, or else your vote will be disqualified.

Your vote will also be thrown out if the FE game it is from is not stated if it is needed.
Edited by Metal King Slime

Best: FE10!Tibarn <3

Honorable Mentions: Nailah, FE10!Naesala, FE10!Ulki, Fa, FE9!Reyson, FE10!Reyson

Worst: Gareth

Dishonorable Mentions: FE10!Ena, FE9!Nasir, Lyre

Edited by Octavian

Best: I have to go with Reyson. If I have to choose which game, then FE9 Reyson. He's a flying dancer who can refresh four people when transformed, but in FE9 he has no other heron competition, plus he can actually dodge and not get doubled.

Worst: Er ... I suppose I'll have to go with Lyre. I've wanted to use her at least once, but ... it seemed like no matter what I just had to keep feeding her levels. She had no durability no matter how high-leveled she got. Plus, that stupid cat gauge ...

I'll say this for the billionth time, this is best/worst not favorite/least favorite. Best =/= favorite.

:facepalm:

If you're going to be like that, then that really kills the point. Besides a lot of people just vote for their favorites anyway.

Just looking at all the votes so far, it looks as though I'm gonna have to disqualify 7 of them already (has everyone forgotten that Tibarn exists in FE9 as well as FE10?).

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Just looking at all the votes so far, it looks as though I'm gonna have to disqualify 7 of them already (has everyone forgotten that Tibarn exists in FE9 as well as FE10?).

Wow... That's... Well, I'm at a loss for words.