Sangwidge

NTG

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need to hear a voice clip or youtube or something to know what you're talking about

i've never heard it pronounced it that way and dont know what it would even sound like

i put an emphasis on sand and woman whenever i use the word but i assume any bastardization pronunciations are from british english

i put an emphasis on sand and woman whenever i use the word but i assume any bastardization pronunciations are from british english

I've got this warrant here, it says that until you learn how to be funny you are banned from telling jokes in public until 2020.

That wouldn't really do anything to solve the primary problem, which is that your posts are shit.

oh my bad, i thought the primary problem here was that you have a stick so far up your ass from lack of lube and proper enema that you can't get your own shit out. or maybe you just like getting your own shit pushed in. you should ask that judge to just send you to prison so you can enjoy your shit being pushed in all the time.

lol i swear i've seen this animal / character in the candy kingdom

It's so adorbs that I wouldn't be surprised if it was there!

Edited by Esme

oh my bad, i thought the primary problem here was that you have a stick so far up your ass from lack of lube and proper enema that you can't get your own shit out. or maybe you just like getting your own shit pushed in. you should ask that judge to just send you to prison so you can enjoy your shit being pushed in all the time.

Your line of reasoning eludes me.

just stick to contributing to the thread, quit insulting people please.

Edited by Elieson

#1 i already contributed to the thread

#2 someone got butthurt about it and contributed nothing by insulting me first

#3 stop mini modding

and get off my nuts please, it hurts when people like you hang onto them so hard for attention