Sangwidge

NTG

oh my bad, i thought the primary problem here was that you have a stick so far up your ass from lack of lube and proper enema that you can't get your own shit out. or maybe you just like getting your own shit pushed in. you should ask that judge to just send you to prison so you can enjoy your shit being pushed in all the time.

I remember a time when you were more laid back and less anal. So much for that idea.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a friend of NTG in real life and I made an account here, interested in Fire Emblem. I was reading some of her stuff and I was surprised by the lack of respect and impulsive behavior of some of the people who commented on her post, so I was urged to say something.

And for the record, I'd say that most English native speakers pronounce it "sand-wij". I think it's more of a habit because it's easier to say than "sand-wich" to some extent. I believe I was the one who motivated NTG to start this topic because I brought it up in person haha I thought I was mishearing her at first, but then I asked her to say sandwich and I was surprised at her pronunciation. She thought I was mad, but I hope she thinks otherwise now ;)

Edited by David the Chansey

And then we were studying a mathematical concept called the "Sandwich Rule", and then she realised she needed to start pronouncing the word properly :D

Speaking of which, Jenni, I never once stated in the exam when I used that rule. It just seems so obvious so I hope he doesn't care lol

Nooo I didn't! I'm sticking to my pronunciation, whether it's wrong or right. :S

hopefully

*waves at Fre*

Doooon't vorry, i's just ham!

I 'ope so! 'cause I don't like tomatoes