E3

Serene

E3 is the biggest gaming event in America. Here's something's that I found while digging around

Nintendo say's that it's E3 lineup will be for Core gamers (the hardcore gamers), from what I heard media is expecting a new Starfox and Pikmin game. Nintendo has already confirmed an Animal crossing game for the Wii, that support's it's latest idea, the Wii mircophone, so you can talk online (now I'm getting animal Crossing).

Sony say's that game system's can last 10 years (IDK what that mean's I just read that)

This week is E3 week, new shit will be unveiled for every console

-hopes for Zelda and FE-

Also from what I've heard there isn't any source claiming to hear that Mario or Zelda is going to be out (which is a bad thing) also same thing with FE :(

Well besides AC, the new CoD game, and Wii music it all is gay. I was expected a Starfox game, I so wish to hear Peppy scream DO A BARREL ROLL again.

Why I wan't Wii music, becuse it's probably going to be the greatest colbaoration of nintendo music next to Brawl, and you know I like me some Nintendo music.

I'm expecting some Zelda at the very least. Metroid, Fire Emblem, Kingdom Hearts, Pikmin....I have my fingers crossed.

The only thing rumored to be on the ship for this winter is Pikmin, besides that everything else isn't confirmed up, and the reporter's are seemingly unaminous on saying there won't be a new Zelda. Everything else is up in the air.

seeing how it went with RD, i wouldnt be surprised if no FEDS info other than a teaser trailer will be released in NA until the game is out in Japan. Zelda seems unlikely, i hope for Pikmin (using the Wiimote to throw the Pikmin sounds like SO MUCH FUN). A new Star Fox would be cool as well. but so far, i havent gotten much from E3 08.

seeing how it went with RD, i wouldnt be surprised if no FEDS info other than a teaser trailer will be released in NA until the game is out in Japan. Zelda seems unlikely, i hope for Pikmin (using the Wiimote to throw the Pikmin sounds like SO MUCH FUN). A new Star Fox would be cool as well. but so far, i havent gotten much from E3 08.

Same here, I plan on digging around again at about 10ish Eastern time for more information

Okay this I find to be a little retarded

Some newspaper covering E3 said that animal crossing was some sort of "zookeeper game"

I don't know if he meant the game itself or the series

FF 13 was announced for the 360. I dont have one but everyone is treating that news as if jesus just threw unlimited money at them.

It's FF it's like the Halo of the RPG world, whoever get's the console right's just got themselves a guarented million, maybe more

It's FF it's like the Halo of the RPG world, whoever get's the console right's just got themselves a guarented million, maybe more

Ppl REALLY flipped out because at first it was PS3 exclusive.

Ppl REALLY flipped out because at first it was PS3 exclusive.

Of course it was going to be a PS3 exclusive to begin with. FF has been on a playstation system since VII, they weren't expecting this to have happened. Now FF has been on all of the current gaming brands systems at one point or another

Of course it was going to be a PS3 exclusive to begin with. FF has been on a playstation system since VII, they weren't expecting this to have happened. Now FF has been on all of the current gaming brands systems at one point or another

*waits for wii crystal chronicles*

*waits for wii crystal chronicles*

i dislike crystal chronicles. and tactics, for that matter. and i only have a PS2 and a Wii (which is probably broken.) of course Enix screws Nintendo and releases a bunch of handhelds... where are the console FFs for Wii?!

i dislike crystal chronicles. and tactics, for that matter. and i only have a PS2 and a Wii (which is probably broken.) of course Enix screws Nintendo and releases a bunch of handhelds... where are the console FFs for Wii?!

I would like to see a main stay FF game on the Wii but still the Crystal Chronicle series is (IMO) the best nonnumberical FF game series there.

i hope for Pikmin (using the Wiimote to throw the Pikmin sounds like SO MUCH FUN).

You're one of those people. I am a hardcore Gamecube controller crusader.

No, actually it wouldn't be too bad. I just like to point out, when you are up really late at night, it's much easier to use a Gamecube contoller than a Wiimote with sensors.

E3 is the biggest gaming event in America. Here's something's that I found while digging around

Nintendo say's that it's E3 lineup will be for Core gamers (the hardcore gamers), from what I heard media is expecting a new Starfox and Pikmin game. Nintendo has already confirmed an Animal crossing game for the Wii, that support's it's latest idea, the Wii mircophone, so you can talk online (now I'm getting animal Crossing).

Sony say's that game system's can last 10 years (IDK what that mean's I just read that)

This week is E3 week, new shit will be unveiled for every console

Forget about it the Nintendo and Xbox conferences was lame you can watch the conferences in Here

Edited by Fireemblemfan

What the hell? Nintendo's E3 sucked, besides AC. PS3's was meh. Xbox 360 won E3 because of FF13. Otherwise, E3 wasn't that interesting this year.

Well don't forget, it's only Wensday when does E3 end, if it ends today then your right, it sucked. If it ends later in the week there is still time to hear a big game unveiled

Well don't forget, it's only Wensday when does E3 end, if it ends today then your right, it sucked. If it ends later in the week there is still time to hear a big game unveiled

Ah, I forgot about that. Stupid misleading GameFaqs poll. Nintendo better have something up its sleeve.

Ah, I forgot about that. Stupid misleading GameFaqs poll. Nintendo better have something up its sleeve.

Let's hope so cause I'm not in the mood to call Captain Rainbow the Wii killer ap this winter (if it comes out then)