E3

Serene

Captain Rainbow looks pretty good, but as stated before, not everything Nintendo makes hits instant popularity (Chibi-Robo).

I mostly want a new franchise to use in the next SSB, if there is one.

After E3 moved to July, I disowned it. I don't actually expect anything out of it. Honestly, I hardly even remember that it is in July. E3 doesn't exist, in my book. The only point of this imposter going by the name of E3 is so that Nintendo will release no info for a handful of months before, thus depraving gamers if info so badly that they are glad that "E3" exists.

Another conspiracy theory successfully debunked by Aurion_"Conspiracy Theory"_Emblem

I liked when there would be 50+ games announced, and there were at least 10 that I cared about. Now you don't even get 10 games.

After E3 moved to July, I disowned it.

That's the only reason why? Because the date changed? And no, Kyrra, I don't believe there is.

Edited by Dr.Dorian

That's the only reason why? Because the date changed?...

The date changed and mostly because they decreased attendance, because, you see

By cutting off the fans there is less incentive for the companies to have anything actually interesting at E3. Nintendo does not have to have playable demos or even all that much info, because who cares, the fans aren't allowed to be there, only major companies, who don't care NEARLY as much about videogames as the fans do. It lowered the quality of the efforts being made by Nintendo. You don't find out nearly as much about a game by press conferences as say having a display, with a demo, and a press conference.

They butchered E3. It's not an Expo, it's a meeting. There used to be lots of pictures, now, nothing.

The date changed and mostly because they decreased attendance, because, you see

By cutting off the fans there is less incentive for the companies to have anything actually interesting at E3. Nintendo does not have to have playable demos or even all that much info, because who cares, the fans aren't allowed to be there, only major companies, who don't care NEARLY as much about videogames as the fans do. It lowered the quality of the efforts being made by Nintendo. You don't find out nearly as much about a game by press conferences as say having a display, with a demo, and a press conference.

They butchered E3. It's not an Expo, it's a meeting. There used to be lots of pictures, now, nothing.

That makes a good point, I do remember the hype they had a few year's back before E3 closed the door's to fan's. It looked very entertaining, now it just looks like a bunch of retards for press companies going around and calling animal Crossing a FUCKIN ZOO GAME

That makes a good point, I do remember the hype they had a few year's back before E3 closed the door's to fan's. It looked very entertaining, now it just looks like a bunch of retards for press companies going around and calling animal Crossing a FUCKIN ZOO GAME

Lol very true

You guys do realize that Miyamoto has virtually disowned E3 too, right? He doesn't want to show any of the stuff he deems "hardcore" (when did this fad come up?). Whether or not it's his excuse, the press conferences are for the press not the fans. Including this with the fact that E3 suddenly died, lost interest, and quietly acted like it returned, it's no wonder no one had anything good this year. Just wait until the Tokyo Game Show or Nintendo's Media Summit, or even just Famitsu.

Oh noez, they're waiting to show good games I'll like, and instead are trying to catch more investors and grandmas. We should sell the Wii and DS right now, considering Nintendo hates us and is never going to make anything great again, like WarioLand Shake, Rhythm Tengoku Gold, Fire Emblem: New Ankoku, Mario and Zelda Wii, The Conduit, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, Dragon Quest IX, remakes of Final Fantasy IV~VI and Dragon Quest remakes of IV~VI, Captain Rainbow, Animal Crossing: City Folk, among countless others. Including the remake of Kirby Superstar on the DS.

You know, especially when Nintendo has revealed all the great stuff already, there isn't really all too much left. You've got your Zelda, you've got your Mario, you've even got your Metroid. What's left for the "hardcore" fans?

Hardcore, as in Nintendo fanboys who only care about Nintendo's babies and their name-brand games :o