Is Wendy or Amelia Better?

Randoman

I don't play Brawl online (poor Wii net connection), follow the message boards, or know how to use Metaknight in general. From what little I know of him, what makes MK good is that, with a skilled player, he can be devastating. That's VERY different from a character that's overpowered from the getgo and who needs no skill. Heck, the only reason I even know Metaknight is top-tier was because I'm sick of my friend beating me with Ganon and looked for a counter online.

no that's Melee Fox

Meta Knight requires a cursory knowledge of how to press the B button in casual play, by comparison

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

off-topic stuff is interesting, but should probably stop. This is about Amelia and Wendy, not about Snowy's irrational jeigan-hate. I think there's already other topics about jeigans and why they are actually good and deserve their rightful spots on tier lists, whatever delusional people have to say. Responses to my post and other similar stuff can probably just go in Olwen's most recent jeigan topic in general fe. I don't see why it needs to be discussed here.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=41273

Snowy seems more than happy to rail against sense over and over and over so I doubt you'd have a hard time getting him to bite if you called out his jeigan hate over there.

and I made a new topic to talk about grinding

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=41436

Edited by Narga_Rocks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Amelia General.... *w*

She is the better, and from a long way. :D