The first FE10 SOYO draft

Junkhead

1-3 can't be 6-turned with just Micaiah and Sothe. There needs to be someone else, even if it is just Leonardo.

I've done this before with only Miccy and Sothe, twice actually. Miccy just needs to be really durable, Sothe opens the door, and the archer targets Miccy. Then Sothe kills the archer, Miccy goes in front of him, and needs to be able to take at least one hit.

1-4 can be 6-turned.

1-6-1 can be easily 4-turned with just Micaiah and Sothe.

Okay.

A 5/6-turn for 1-E...yeah, no. You'd need Nailah for that.

Did a 5 turn with Volug, did a 6 turn with Edward&Aran. PKL did 5 with Leo and Zihark. But yeah, 5 turns isn't gonna happen.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You only really need BK rafiel niccy and sothe for 1-E 6 turn and possibly another unit that can get to resolve miccy in the last turn to shove her/get to jarod to kill him in order to get 5. And since when is 1-4 6 turnable with miccy sothe only? massive RNG abuse? :/

Edited by PKL

I've done this before with only Miccy and Sothe, twice actually. Miccy just needs to be really durable, Sothe opens the door, and the archer targets Miccy. Then Sothe kills the archer, Miccy goes in front of him, and needs to be able to take at least one hit.

The problem with that is that it's risky and highly unprobable. You're Micaiah was really HP/Def-blessed for her level. That's not happening normally.

Did a 5 turn with Volug, did a 6 turn with Edward&Aran. PKL did 5 with Leo and Zihark. But yeah, 5 turns isn't gonna happen.

I don't think it's possible without other DB units.

You only really need BK rafiel niccy and sothe for 1-E 6 turn and possibly another unit that can get to resolve miccy in the last turn to shove her/get to jarod to kill him in order to get 5. And since when is 1-4 6 turnable with miccy sothe only? massive RNG abuse? :/

No. No abuse was needed at all. Just place Micaiah in front of Sothe on Turn 2 so the Tigers don't attack her.

*Flaps wings...and goes to bed...*

Read that as

Faps wings.....and goes to bed

:P:

Also, my p3 is nuts.

Titania muscles around.

Rolf headshots things.

Rhys heals/resolve rhys.

Mist is cannon fodder, unlike someone useful-like Fiona.

Leo.....if I get him to 3rd tier by 3-13, should proc deadeye wtf amount of times.

Loving Integs team, watch him beat PKL.

I'm going to work on this one, then finish my other fe10 drafts, when it finishes.