[FE7] LHM + HNM: the welcoming draft!

CrashGordon94

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming that's just in case it makes it back to him whilst he's not on?

Teams:

5) Sharpoon: Florina, Isadora, Hawkeye

2) Refa: Sain, Oswin, Heath

3) Magnus Blade: Fiora, Raven, Rebecca

4) Bolting: Kent, Priscilla, Pent

1) The Spanish Inquisition: Erk, Lowen

Edited by Serious Sam

I guess I get Karel, then.

Unit Summaries:

Lyn - Not just for early game, heck yeah. She will buff up and go on to rape face, presuming she gets enough strength dry.gif

Erk - Also known as the mage tank. Based on previous runs, he will be a huge star on my team.

Lucius - Haven't used you in a while, mostly because you're so fragile. Once you survive the early game, you should become my star healer along with erk.

Nils/Ninian- And there shall be great joy, dancing and playing.

Rath - Another one I've not spent much time with, but you ought to rock as my main archer (ignoring the mages).

Hector - Axe-guy extroardinaire! Just please get enough skill to reliably hit. On the other hand, you're a tank, so you should be fine biggrin.gif.

Lowen - I honestly did not expect you to last long enough for me to snag in the draft. Paladins are OP, enough said.

Marcus - Supporting character, you will train Lowen, Hector, and the rest before you finally have to take a breather after Chap 16.

Guy - Sacaen #3, and the best crits I've ever seen. Just need to hope for sufficient Str....

Karel - Sacaen #4. hmm..... you will perform many crits and like it, seeing as you are the Saint of Swords....

Athos - Always reliable, always not til the end, we have Athos, wunder-mage!

Team Summary:

hmmm... so my team seems to be mostly sacaens and mages (glass cannons)! Luckily Marcus, Hector, and Lowen can tank for the rest until they can learn to dodge, by which point the team'll be awesome! This run should be really fun.biggrin.gif

Edited by The Spanish Inquisition

OK, we know all about the standard units, so I'll just talk about the ones I've drafted.

Sain- With the levels he's going to gain in Lyn mode, he'll be the fucking godman of my team

Oswin- Not Sain 0/10

Heath- Not Sain 0/10

Farina- Not Sain 0/10

Bartre- Not Sain 0/10

Louise- Not Sain 0/10

Renault- Not Sain 0/10

Karla- Good game guys.

Edited by Refa