• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TH12 Marisa A

Fighting lasers with lasers!

And at this point it doesn't matter, so:

TH10 Marisa A

Because all the good choices are taken. :|

Also, considering everyone else has already made their choices for the games I have yet to choose in, might as well put here that I'm gonna pick Rei&Yuka for TH08, and there's nothing left to choose for TH06 anyway, so obviously Reimu B.

TH12 ReimuB, which practically also leaves me with TH13 Youmu.

I also think that a week per round is chill, and that we're playing the game in chronological order, but I'd like there to be a little leeway for those weeks when you have lots going on. Or at least I have weeks like that. Maybe something like after a round starts, you have two weeks to post the replay for that round? This would allow you to delay completing a particular game until the next week if necessary, while only having the downside of extending the thing with a week. It would mean that a round starts each week, but you have that week of time to post last round's replay as well, and the week after it to post the beginning round's game's replay. I know, I'm not the best at explaining it, but I hope you managed to figure :p

Edited by カルル

So like, when do we begin? (Do we begin at all?)

And do we send our replays to Int, considering you yourself are playing as well, or to someone else?

Oh yeah, this thing existed. So... I wondered the same a while back.

But I'm busy for, like, the whole week. Weeks like these might come up to me, so I hope that there can be a slight flexibility with round deadlines.

man I kind of kept forgetting about this

I guess people can ask for round extensions if they need them, and I still need to find someone to hold onto replays...

Replays can't really be cheated with, and there's not realy prize on this.. I don't really have preferation on whether Nagl holds on to the replays. Someone'll have to look them through, as well, see.

But, er, commence the start of TH6 and let's play?

Okay here

Round one, th06, starts now. It ends exactly seven days from this post. PM download links to your replays to me, and for fuck's sake don't mention your scores in the PMs. Have fun.

Forgive me for asking, I've never used file-sharing sites before - where should we upload our replays to?

EDIT: Holy crap, that's my first Normal 1cc on EoSD!

Edited by Shade of Shadow

sorry sorry

Tell me off for this shit.

ROUND 1 STANDINGS:

1st: Raymond - 107,708,050 - ReimuB (5)

2nd: KAL - 106,522,360 - MarisaB (3)

3rd: Naglfar - 100,129,930 - MarisaA (2)

DNF: Bal - 78,858,030 - ReimuA (0)

I don't think any of us tried very hard here. Bal was the only one who outright failed to produce a cleared run, but I personally only really tried... twice? I personally didn't spend enough time getting the last two stages right and it shows.

Anyway, let's put this behind us and maybe do better for the next game.

1st: Raymond (5)

2nd: KAL (3)

3rd: Naglfar (2)

4th: Bal (0)

Round 2, th07, starts now. It ends a week from this post.

I won this round.

...what

Comments about round 1:

- I seriously underappreciated Reimu B's power before. Her damage output rivals Marisa A's, which is awesome.

- We all royally failed at Stage 5. All of us.

- I was the only one to finish with an extra life remaining. What.

- I just now realized how terrible my Stage 1&2 performance was. Then again, screw wasting a bomb in Stage 2, I was too busy trying to 1cc the game in the first place!

- Bal hardly moves. Interesting playstyle.

- We all suck at this game. :newyears:

The amount of rage when trying to no-bomb Sakyua costs me four lives per spell

Er, yeah, I tried, but this failed. I mean seriously. I usually finish with two lives with ease, and that would have resulted in higher scores.

But at least two of you suck even more.:awesome: