[FE11] Banzai Draft

@ Horace's Chapter 12- "Warp is banned on Marth, but can be used on units other than Marth. Warp is banned on all units in Endgame."

You should have warped Matthis instead lol.

:facepalm:

ooops

I just kind of assume it was no warp skipping, not no warping him a few spaces to help with combat

so, uh, what's the penalty

It's 11 minutes in if you want to see it.

I still have a chapter 12 save as well.

Edited by General Horace

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:facepalm:

ooops

I just kind of assume it was no warp skipping, not no warping him a few spaces to help with combat

so, uh, what's the penalty

It's 11 minutes in if you want to see it.

I still have a chapter 12 save as well.

Restart from the Ch 12 save. It will count as one restart, but I won't penalize you further for that.

Chapters 12-14: 0 restarts

Chapter 13 was a pain. My head hurts from all the thinking i had to do. Only took me like 10 turns but i spent close to 2 hours on it.

5/14 warp uses left.

I made Radd a cav and he has gained str almost every lvl up. Its getting kinda annoying cause his other stats are getting screwed.

I need more master seals...

Finished this.

Chapter 23: 0 restarts

Merric helped a lot. Killing Gharnef. Had to stall for a lot and use lots of pure water though. Those swarm dudes were too dangerous for Marth.

Chapter 24: 0 restarts

Caeda did most of the work here. I couldnt rush either because Marf sucks and he cant take more than 2 hits. And hes ORKOd by dragons. Basically, I skipped the chapter with Swordmaster! Caeda.

Endgame: 1 restart

Geosphere helped a lot here. Had to team up on Medeus with everyone. Had to restart once because I got wtfraepd by a ballistae. So, final score is 3? I think. Also, dont ask for my final TC. Its atrocious lol.

Caeda- glad she was free. Win Spear ftw.

Marth- why do u suck so much?

Barst- eh, great offense and doesnt afraid of anything.

Wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyssssssssssss- BEST UNIT.

Jagen- clutch earlygame.

Merric- pretty damn good performance. Helped a lot. Especially in Chapter 23.

All others- Scrubs.

Chapters 15-19: 1 restart

Im so dumb, I reclassed Radd bake to a myrmidon for the desert chapter for more AS and then i attacked the very first enemy and forgot to see how much damage he did to me. Radd had 24 HP and the mage did exactly 24 damage to me....

Other than my carelessness things are going well.

I now have all my draft picks.

Finished!!!

Chapters 19- Final: 1 restart

Apparently enemy Fire Dragons' fire stones give them +6 SPD instead of +4. So my 22 speed unit got doubled. I dont even remember who died, It makes me mad. It was on Chapter 24 btw.

Total restarts 3.

It was an interesting way to play my first playthrough of H5. If i played again I could definitely lower my restarts.

• 4 weeks later...