Do you think Aether will come back as a skill , will it be generic or exclusive to Krom.

Mmmm, on one side it would be nice to see it coming back. Aether has been one of my favorite skills in the FE universe. Seeing Krom as the main lord and his armor/equipment resembles Ike's, he could perhaps. If it does come back, then it could be for Merc/Heroes and the main lord, as it did in Path of Radiance.

On the other hand, the only Mastery Skill that has returned is Astra. I only wish that the skills list is far longer than the one we've seen so far, maybe with new Mastery Skills or newer normal skills.

Edited by Light Lord

Aether is Sol and Luna put together, so why would generic Heroes have it? I'd like to see a new Lord mastery skill too, how about a defence-piercing Astra?

I forget, have we seen Mercenaries in any of the screen shots in the first place? Because they might be absent entirely, continuing the trend set by PoR and RD.

On the other hand, the only Mastery Skill that has returned is Astra. I only wish that the skills list is far longer than the one we've seen so far, maybe with new Mastery Skills or newer normal skills.

The only mastery skill we've seen is Astra. That isn't too telling. When we were getting info like this from FE9 and FE10, we didn't see close to every important skill immediately, and of course we won't in this game's case either.

The only mastery skill we've seen is Astra. That isn't too telling. When we were getting info like this from FE9 and FE10, we didn't see close to every important skill immediately, and of course we won't in this game's case either.

If I Reckon Sol is a mastery skill to... and I think there was someone who used it in the trailer to me he seemed like Hero-esque character... and there's that guy who's under the Masked-person in the boxart....

True and only half right in fe4 only foot soldiers were allowed to have "sword" skills so only swordfighters, Forrest, sword masters, thevies and theif fighters . So they were class specific just alot of classes could use them just like how a bunch of classes have canto. I think only 3 promotion lines having access to them makes them class specific .

Still not a Mastery or Class Skill.

FE4 didn't have any Mastery skills, and all class skills are not unique to the classes. What's your point?

FE4 didn't have any Mastery skills, and all class skills are not unique to the classes. What's your point?

Exactly what I said, it's not locked to a class (What I mean is stuff like Canto and Steal) and it's not a Mastery (since the latter didn't exist) so it's a normal Skill, just like Wrath, Vantage, Adept and Elite/Paragon. Therefore Astra could be a normal skill in this one too and thus its return doesn't mean Masteries are back.

I think that if masterys return, IS will have bring it back as a Hero mastery skill, but only being normal strength hits instead of one Sol hit and one Luna hit. Or if Sol and Luna still triple strength to do ungodly damage, maybe they'll just be regular strength Sol and Luna hits.

If not, it might just be a regular scroll that takes tons of whatever the skill system takes to assign.

Edited by GeminiJ