[FE10] An FE10 RNG-Based Draft Full of Quintessence

Quintessence

Yup, a new FE10 draft gee_wiz_emoticon.gif with a little twist.

[spoiler=Generic Rules]

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 7 players.

2. Ike, Micaiah, Sothe, Geoffrey, the Herons, the Black Knight, and Lehran are free for all to use.

3. The drafting order is reversed for the last round of picks.

4. Haar is banned from drafting.

5. The game will be played on Normal Mode.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, Rescue and Shove/Smite undrafted characters and NPCs, trade, Escape/Arrive, and transfer items/skills between teams.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, opening Doors and Chests, finding hidden items, and giving Blood Tide/Night Tide/White Pool bonuses.

3. Allied and Other units may do as they please without penalty.

4. Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter (1-6 counts as 2 chapters, and 4-E counts as 5 chapters).

Exceptions:

1. One of Edward or Nolan is free for each of 1-P, 1-1 and 1-2.

2. Volug is free for 1-5.

3. Elincia, Marcia and Nealuchi are free for 2-P

4. Nephenee and Brom are free for 2-1.

5. One undrafted, non-Lucia unit is free for 2-2.

6. One undrafted, 7 move unit is free for 3-1.

7. One undrafted, 6 move unit is free for 3-3.

The Different Thingy

This time everything will be based on randomness. Drafters won't be drafting characters, they will instead "draft" numbers according to the number of units-to-be-drafted (in this case, characters will be drafted by parts so that every drafter gets units for each part and make this less unbalanced).

At first, Part 1 units are going to be assigned by random.org, I'll try to post evidence of the results.

For example: Part 1 has 16 units, so each drafter will get a sequence of 16 numbers thanks to random.org. Done this, I'll list the P1 units in order of appearance in random.org so that each of them match a number. Units will be assigned according to your first acceptable number in your shuffled list of numbers.

Lets suppose your sequence is:

4...and so on.

If you're the first to get units, you'll get unit No. 07, then I go to the next drafter's list and assign him a unit equal to his first acceptable number, if it's not acceptable then I jump to the next one, then to the next one and so on until the Goddess gives you units.

For P2, each drafter will have a sequence of 14 numbers and so is repeated the process, you will automatically get your team! gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

[spoiler=[b]Teams[/b]]PKL - Leonardo, Nailah, Fiona, Lethe, Nealuchi, Ulki, Kyza, Kurthnaga, Tibarn

*Quintessence - Laura, Nolan, Tauroneo, Kieran, Marcia, Janaff, Titania, Stefan, Volke

CR-S01 - Edward, Zihark, Mordecai, Nephenee, Oscar, Ranulf, Gatrie, Gareth, Renning

Lilmik11 - Jill, Volug, Heather, Calill, Sigrun, Soren, Lyre, Naesala, Ena

Silver Harpoon - Meg, Ilyana, Astrid, Lucia, Shinon, Rhys, Mia, Sanaki, Giffca

Soul - Vika, Muarim, Danved, Elincia, Mist, Boyd, Skrimir, Pelleas, Caineghis

Serious Bananas - Tormod, Aran, Brom, Makalov, Tanith, Rolf, Oliver, Nasir, Bastian

EDIT: Good luck with your teams and USE ALL OF THEM!!!

EDIT 2:

[spoiler=[b]Clears[/b]]April 1st - 2012

CR-S01 - Edward, Zihark, Mordecai, Nephenee, Oscar, Ranulf, Gatrie, Gareth, Renning

Cleared the draft in 202 turns + 4 turn penalty (Elincia 2-E) = Total 206 turns

April 19th - 2012

*Quintessence - Laura, Nolan, Tauroneo, Kieran, Marcia, Janaff, Titania, Stefan, Volke

Cleared the draft in 195 turns + 4 turn penalty (Lucia 2-2) + 4 turn penalty (Elincia 2-E) = Total 203 turns

May 28th - 2012

PKL - Leonardo, Nailah, Fiona, Lethe, Nealuchi, Ulki, Kyza, Kurthnaga, Tibarn

Cleared the draft in 215 turns + 4 turn penalty (Titania 3-1) + 4 turn penalty (Titania 3-3) = Total 223 turns

Edited by Quintessence

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in case you're offline so people won't be waiting desperately.

You misunderstand me. If we need to send in the numbers of the characters we want in that order, and have to put in EVERY character, there's so no point in the order, you might as well just randomize it from the start.

Ok so the order for drafters to get units is:

List Randomizer

There were 7 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

PKL

Quintessence

CR-S01

Lilmik11

Silver Harpoon

Soul

Serious Bananas

Timestamp: 2012-03-11 01:40:23 UTC

OMG PKL hasn't been active since this morning :facepalm:

OK EVERYBODY! POST OR PM ME YOUR 16 NUMBERS TO BEGIN THE SHUFFLEZ 8)!!

Edited by Quintessence

Oh shit O_o. Guys I have an idea! (I think this is what Bananas Bananas was talking about)

I think PMing or posting these numbers make the draft a bit slow cause not everyone is online. I was thinking (seriously, it was Serious Bananas, omg, I was thinking in randomizing by list and not by sequence number...DEEEEEEEERP :facepalm: ) on assigning the numbers automatically by drafting order (e.g. PKL's numbers are the first shuffle, my numbers are the next one, and so on...) rather than keeping shitloads of numbers.

What do you say? I need only three votes, majority wins :awesome: !