Fire Emblem has invaded my life...

Espinosa

I keep noticing that whenever I see a percentage of anything I immediately try to imagine it's somebody's hit rate, and try to quickly think of a situation in FE where one unit would have an accuracy like that against somebody. Pretty big deal when you're working on anything that deals with statistics.

I also have to explain people why I laugh inadequately when somebody mentions a man named Seth.

I think I need to get a life.

as for me i can't watch a medieval movie without thinking certain characters are of certain FE class... eg if i see an actor weilding sword i would try to figure out if he's a hero or a swordmaster... or if i see flying monsters i'd say "bring out the ballista" lol laugh.gif

The only time i think in FE terms is when i see stuff about medieval battles and siege weapons. Im like "Oh that highly armored guy on a horse is a Paladin! GO PALADIN!" and silly crap like that. When i see jousting reenactments, i think of two cavs going at it in battle. If one misses, im like "that guy got RNG screwed."

When ever I see the number 120 I think of titlyu in fe4 just because the love growth base she has with most characters is 120. I also imagine most historical battles in terms of fire emblem style maps . For example I always think of the battle of long island in the revolutionary war is having an escape objective and being a fog of war map . I also imagine the idiotic commander who let Washington get away is a typically fire emblem boss . You know ugly and of the general class.

I keep calling my Bastian instead of Sebastian, simply because of Bastian. He has no idea who I'm referring to him as.

When I'm angry; I pollute my brain with Dark thoughts... Hence why I prefer Dark Magic myself.

I also have partial cases of game mechanics invasion cause I apply Weapon Rank on people's skills! O_e

Edited by Frostbite

as for me i can't watch a medieval movie without thinking certain characters are of certain FE class... eg if i see an actor weilding sword i would try to figure out if he's a hero or a swordmaster... or if i see flying monsters i'd say "bring out the ballista" lol laugh.gif

WRT the Class thing: That's nothing, I sometimes do that with lots of things that wouldn't even fit FE classes! (Mostly recently was the four main characters of My Name Is Earl)

When I watch a film and see a fight between a guy with a sword and one with an axe I automatically think weapon triangle. It's worse when the guy with the sword wins. My reaction is "of course he won, the other guy was using an axe!"

Or me playing d&d. I've been dm and gave someone a bird animal companion. However, I told them since it was a flying unit it would be weak to arrows. Moreover, I might add in FE skills in future games.