How I see members here: Past and Present - Now with Integrity -

Elieson

Hey good call. Plus he seems pretty judgmental, I mean some of the leaps he has taken have been a little crass! Why is there even an option for "past"? He's basically saying that he can't help but judge people based on first impressions!

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey good call. Plus he seems pretty judgmental, I mean some of the leaps he has taken have been a little crass! Why is there even an option for "past"? He's basically saying that he can't help but judge people based on first impressions!

Also, I'm pretty sure I saw him having sex with a dog.

Hey, leave his virtual pals out of this. It's hard being in love with something only accessible via Nintendo handhelds.

That's no excuse for animal abuse.

That fucking rhymed.

You're only saying that because you want to be the abused animal. Now whether we're talking virtually for you is another deal entirely, I don't have the authority or knowledge to determine that.

Edited by Tangerine

Well I'm pretty sure everything the OP loves is a lie, I'm getting major Sothe/Mathew O'Connel vibes here with the wife and kids perspective, gonna wait until he seduces someone with a neurological condition.

Also, I'm pretty sure I saw him having sex with a dog.

Hey, leave his virtual pals out of this. It's hard being in love with something only accessible via Nintendo handhelds.

That's no excuse for animal abuse.

That fucking rhymed.

Hey there we go hope you didn't expect me to do any more than this.

Now it looks like a jumbled quote with someone talking to themselves.

Well, in any case, what do you think? Does this accurately represent Elieson, or is there more to add?

Doesn't look like much needs adding here, it's pretty much a perfect fucking representation of him.

I would've agreed, but it seems some new information has been uncovered.

Do me! For I am... the mighty Dr Professor Dokushin!

I'd like to highlight the "bold".

It appears Elieson operates some kind of "doing" service, in which he "does" clients. This could lead to a variety of occupations, but considering modern tongue, we have to conclude it's some sort of prostitution ring and that he is undoubtedly the only employee. I mean if it wasn't just him why would he be soliciting on a Fire Emblem forum? To further bolster this theory, note the italics. As you know, clients for these types of "businesses" are often wealthy, and doctors are not uncommon customers.

What do you think? I'd like to hear your thoughts on this matter.

Berzerker (Soul) - Ahh Soul. I was expecting this, but I didn't know you changed your name. You came across to me in the past as an irritating older elitist, who was actually good at what he did. Now, you're still kind of irritating, but I've learned to just ignore it. Now, I see you as someone worth attention. You've either grown out of being a douche, or I'm just no longer atuned to it.

:3

Thank you.

Let's be honest, once you've fucked a dog, you're going to have a hell of a time justifying rejecting any human beings, so it doesn't surprise me.

To clarify, by "dog" are you making a misogynist statement about women or referring to the animal? And if the latter, are you aware of the breed and its upbringing?

If the former I am going to be very upset with you!

Edited by Tangerine

I am indeed referring to the species. I am not aware of its breed or upbringing, but it looked lower class.

It was also male.

Edited by Defeatist Elitist

GO GO GO NEGATIVE V.S POSITIVE AURA!

*makes a field of flowers wither into a shriveled-up dead plain*

Edited by Frostbite

Sirius: You probably bike with one of those superior quality helmets. Also, I know you a bit better now. Now, I think you haven't played any video games preN64, and you are one of those people who lives kinda on his own, even with company in the vicinity.

Only the last part is correct. I did play games on the NES and other consoles before the N64 and still do occasionally. I haven't biked since I was a kid and I never wore a helmet.