Rate the Unit, Day 18: Sue

;/

I guess I'm going to have to make this dead-on explicit. Okay, then.

This post will be updated with a list of people who have to revise. Before you get uppity with me, frat, it's all because they didn't follow this, not because I "don't agree" or some other horsecock. Tallying, but Sue's score will be a WIP since I'm going to leave you sods some time before I lock it out of spite.

NOTE: if you didn't actually factor Shin's recruitment into your score, please clarify that to me here. I'm going to be a little more totalitarian than usual, so you might get stuck here even if you were just mentioning that she recruits Shin rather than factoring it into a score.

So if you're here, kindly either change your score to reflect the fact that recruiting Shin shouldn't factor, or tell me that you didn't actually factor that and this was a misunderstanding.

Raven

リンダ

PKL, I'm throwing your vote out because for the love of love, dude. Not only have you never used Sue, you've never played FE6? Come on. I'm not voting because I've never beaten FE6 HM, even though I've played NM through about a half-dozen times.

You can do whatever you want bro. Your rating topic, not mine. Just expressing my thoughts on some things I didn't necessarily like. No need to act like I took a shit in your cereal or anything.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was away and unable to edit anything between then and now.

And I only mentioned Sue recruits Shin to get Anouleth off my case. I'm sticking to my 60% regardless of whether or not she recruits Shin. I like her that much.

Edited by Raven

Hey Integ, am i too late? (i know i am for guys like Rutger)

Anyway, Sue. That chick who Rath ended up fathering.

Pros:

Mounted.

Good speed.

Uses swords upon promotion.

Cute as a button (to me anyway)

Cons:

Bow lock until promotion.

Bad strength base.

Not so great strength growth.

Shin might be a better shot.

I like Sue a lot. I mean, shes pretty good when trained up. Plus she can be something of a utility unit. Her offense kinda mehs around but hey, its not that bad. I had a pretty good Sue once so yeah. Shes quick and an ok unit. I give her 6.5/10 7/10 bias.

as I've said before, Flo, once I've tallied I'll not go back and edit in.

...I'll make a special exception for you for this one thread for right now since I'm technically still WIPing Sue and you posted before I was done, but not again after this one.

And (most) of you lot have been excellent about clarifying my silly paranoia, thank you. Just waiting on one more.

EDIT: I'll give the dude until tomorrow morning, then I'm leaving this one as finished.

Edited by Integrity

;/

I guess I'm going to have to make this dead-on explicit. Okay, then.

This post will be updated with a list of people who have to revise. Before you get uppity with me, frat, it's all because they didn't follow this, not because I "don't agree" or some other horsecock. Tallying, but Sue's score will be a WIP since I'm going to leave you sods some time before I lock it out of spite.

NOTE: if you didn't actually factor Shin's recruitment into your score, please clarify that to me here. I'm going to be a little more totalitarian than usual, so you might get stuck here even if you were just mentioning that she recruits Shin rather than factoring it into a score.

So if you're here, kindly either change your score to reflect the fact that recruiting Shin shouldn't factor, or tell me that you didn't actually factor that and this was a misunderstanding.

リンダ

PKL, I'm throwing your vote out because for the love of love, dude. Not only have you never used Sue, you've never played FE6? Come on. I'm not voting because I've never beaten FE6 HM, even though I've played NM through about a half-dozen times.

postponing this issue for zealot; not retroactively enforcing it

No, I haven't added the score to include the recruitment. Otherwise I would have made it 8.0. I gave it 6.5 because of her taking u to the harder route and - off for recruitment of Shin since that shouldn't count.

Edited by リンダ