Fill out a poll (Closed)

Zanarkin

I have to survey students in the grades 11 and 12, as well as parents of those students. Its okay if you don't have your parents fill this out although i'd appreaciate it if you guys could. Parents with children not in grade 11/12 can also fill this out.. I'll be taking this later on tonight and possibly tomorrow... If you think there can be multiple answers, just choose the best answer. If you think they are tied just pick one. For the sake of this assignment.

Please state your age.

Questions:

1) which age would be the best age to leave home?

A)0-16 B)16-18 c) 18-21 d)21-25 e)25+

2)Would you need a part time job or some sort of income not coming from your parents? Yes or no

3) Which would be the most acceptable reason for a young adult to leave home

a) school B) job c) start a family d) military e) other

4) what responsibilities must a young adult live up to inorder to leave home

a) housekeeping skills (cooking,cleaning,etc.) B) job or osap/other funding c) a goal (school,workplace)

5) should a young adult be accompanied by friends when they move out? Yes or no.

Just use the format,

1. ans

2. ans

etc.

Edited by SlayerX

I have to survey students in the grades 11 and 12, as well as parents of those students. Its okay if you don;t have your parents fill this out although i'd appreaciate it if you guys could. I'll be taking this later on tonight and possibly tomorrow...

Please state your age.

Questions:

2)Would you need a part time job or some sort of income not coming from your parents? Yes or no

a) housekeeping skills (cooking,cleaning,etc.) B) job or osap/other funding c) a goal (school,workplace)

5) should a young adult be accompanied by friends when they move out? Yes or no.

Just use the format,

1. ans

2. ans

etc.

Depends on said subjects maturity.

Depends, I'd probobly need income, maybe a job.

Starting a family

Everyhting is pointless unless you have a goal

depends, if it were just 2 best buds moving in together, it could work.

Questions:

1. At the age of 18, once you're done with high school and can get a full-time job.

2. Is that implying once you leave your house? If so, then yes. That should be obvious. If you're living by yourself you'd need to get a full-time job.

3. "other". To begin with their own life.

4. B. You can't maintain yourself without a job, and relying on your parents to pay your stuff when you're supposed to be living by yourself is silly. I would vote for A, but B is just fundamental.

5. Should they? There is no wrong or right answer for that. They should if they're not doing so well financially (to pay their rent, for example).

________

1. 18-21

2. Of course. That's pretty much a necessity if you're living by yourself.

3. I'd go with E. To be honest, any of those can be acceptable. After all, you're at the age where you can make your own decisions.

4. Hm... A and B are pretty good, but if you want to actually survive on your own then you need B.

5. Sure, if they want. It'd actually be more helpful, I think, since they'll be able to help each other pay rent and have a place they can stay.

EDIT: Sorry, dude!

1. C

2. Yes

3. E

4. B

5. Yes

Edited by Esme

guys just choose yes or no...

or a, b c, or d...

Hmmm... these questions weren't very well thought out... In anycase, could you please just choose one.... I just need this for a class, and i wasn't the one making the questions (i was supposed to help but meh, i hate that class is a waste of time...)

I'm 16 bro.

1) C

2)Yes

3)A, followed by D, C, and B in that order.

4)Well, all of the above, duh. But C is the most important IMO.

5) Well, if they want to. But if you need a solid answer I'd say no.

guys just choose yes or no...

or a, b c, or d...

Hmmm... these questions weren't very well thought out... In anycase, could you please just choose one.... I just need this for a class, and i wasn't the one making the questions (i was supposed to help but meh, i hate that class is a waste of time...)

I am sorry some of those can't be answered with a simple "Yes" or "No".

I am sorry some of those can't be answered with a simple "Yes" or "No".

which one do you gravitate more towards?

In anycase, yours is mostly answered straigth foward, just the last one that is not really an answer... Just try to choose the best answer possible...

I will not be needing anymore, my friends also got enough and we made the rest up because fuck that class. Thanks to everyone who participated, I appreciate it.