Gonna join the trend

Life

Raven: Scottish boy could do with some manners... and a brain.

Interesting judgements there.

I'm Welsh. I'll forgive you for not looking at my location in my post (unless you did and thought "hey let's troll this one", or "may be in Wales but could be Scottish").

My mannerisms are good towards people I like and respect, both on and offline. If you find me rude then that is often a result of someone else's words or actions, and it shows that you haven't really gotten to know me, sadly.

But it's your opinion of course, I'm not going to try to make you change your mind.

I'm Welsh. I'll forgive you for not looking at my location in my post (unless you did and thought "hey let's troll this one", or "may be in Wales but could be Scottish").

Do you actually think that I don't know that you're English? Of course I fucking know that you're Irish but remember, Wales is shit while Leeds is the shit.

Ah Life, I do hope you never change. I was expecting something along those lines, to be truthful, but to go even further than Soul on it, I am impressed.

Oh well, seems the days that I appeared to garner some respect from you have passed, but I suppose there is naught for it but to move on. I do hope you well in the future, my friend, even if that term no longer applies in your mind.

Emerald: I have nothing against gay people. But I have something against faggots. And you are a class A faggot.

Awesome. Be gay with me, Life! You know you want too~ I'll make you my blushing groom too<3

Gay men doing gay things... together... Forever~<3

Awesome. Be gay with me, Life! You know you want too~ I'll make you my blushing groom too<3

Gay men doing gay things... together... Forever~<3

Fucking

hawt.

can i watch