Bane

whase

did you know that when a whisper attacks an enemy with 1 Hp with a 0 damage attack, the whisper actually can activate Bane?

Bane will still be doing 0 damage though, so it's totally useless, yet it looks funny.

(yeah, couldn't find the "fun facts RD thread" and didn't want to necropost there.)

I like Mercy, to tell you the truth. I stick all of my underleveled units in Elincia's party, then have them pick off enemies that she weakens. Even better if she activates Stun, since there's no chance of a counterattack. :P: I especially like Mercy because I can use it to train Pelleas. I take it off Elincia if I take her to the Tower, though.

While we're here, did you know that Bane and Lethality had their names switched around in the English version? Originally Whispers had Lethality and Assassins had Bane. Presumably the names were switched because Lethality in FE9 was the OHKO Skill.

The Assassin's "Lethality" Skill in FE13 is also actually known as Bane in the Japanese version.

did you know that when a whisper attacks an enemy with 1 Hp with a 0 damage attack, the whisper actually can activate Bane?

Bane will still be doing 0 damage though, so it's totally useless, yet it looks funny.

(yeah, couldn't find the "fun facts RD thread" and didn't want to necropost there.)

Well it makes sense. You can't kill with a normal attack and Bane doesn't kill either so, yeah.