Famitsu info 28/3 - Anna, SpotPass (full scans)

VincentASM

I haven't had time to watch the latest movie, so hopefully I won't be repeating anything you've seen before.

Tiamo's a Pegasus Knight, has some spiffy artwork.

Anna can be recruited. Her class, as some people guessed, is Trickster.

The DLC characters like Ira can indeed be used in battle. Ira can be seen as a Swordmaster.

Rare items from SpotPass include Beastslayer and Rexcalibur.

EDIT

Full page scans, credits to Malas.

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

When certain conditions have been fulfilled, green spots will appear on the mark, where you can enter sidequest chapters. Donnie is recruited in Sidequest 1. Anna also seems to be a sidequest character.

Villagers have pitiful stats.

Tricksters gain staves in addition to swords.

Returning characters via SpotPass are bathed in a blue aura when you battle them, which may be evidence of them coming from another world. Curiously, I've seen generic Other-worlders who don't have a blue aura, so maybe it's just there to distinguish recruitable Other-world characters?

I assume their profiles have been added to the official site, but Gangrel's the king of Perezia and Inverse is his subordinate.

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, and we get confirmation that Falcon Knights use lances/staffs. Excellent.

Damn, Ayra's stats are terrifying. 37 Skl and 39 Spd at LV14? And some fancy skills. Hopefully Vantage still works properly. And what's that sword she's using? It looks special.

Odd that the status screen seems to show skills being distributed two by two, though. I wouldn't expect a limit of an odd number when they're set up like that.

Wonder what the use for the Beast Killer will be. I guess we'll probably be seeing more conventional monsters as well, then. The first weapon seems to be a Brave Sword; can anyone make out the second?

Edited by Othin

Ooh, and we get confirmation that Falcon Knights use lances/staffs. Excellent.

Damn, Ayra's stats are terrifying. 37 Skl and 39 Spd at LV14? And some fancy skills. Hopefully Vantage still works properly. And what's that sword she's using? It looks special.

That's a Brave Sword, son! As it is though it's technically a Hero Sword, but it's functionally the same thing.

Oh, looking at Ayra's stat sheet A rank looks like the maximum weapon rank in the game. There's no progress bar like Tiamo has for Her B Lances and E staves with no WEXP.

Also Frederick starts with B Lances. I haven't checked to see if he starts with a Silver Lance, but I'm guessing he does, which puts the weapon scale at the same as the FE5/11/12 one which was just E-A and therefore put Silvers at B.

That's a Brave Sword, son! As it is though it's technically a Hero Sword, but it's functionally the same thing.

Ah yes, now that you mention it, the kanji is the same as the Brave Sword to the right. And it looks like Brave Sword is a valid translation regardless. It's the translation we've always seen in the localized versions, so I see no reason to call it anything else.

Which then raises the question of her damage. She has 23 Str and the weapon has 9 Mt, but she winds up with 35 Atk?

Edited by Othin

I'm having trouble opening those images, Vincent

Which then raises the question of her damage. She has 23 Str and the weapon has 9 Mt, but she winds up with 35 Atk?

Skill? Support? High weapon rank bonus?

Edited by TheEnd

Also Frederick starts with B Lances. I haven't checked to see if he starts with a Silver Lance, but I'm guessing he does, which puts the weapon scale at the same as the FE5/11/12 one which was just E-A and therefore put Silvers at B.

Ah yes, now that you mention it, the kanji is the same as the Brave Sword to the right.

Actually the weapon rank system must be exactly like FE11 and FE12 then, A rank in swords gives +3 atk.

Edited by arvilino

Wait, I'm confused. Ayra as in, the one from FE4? So like, you can get Ayra from DLC and USE HER IN THE STORY??? :O

Yes, and that's kind of old news actually.

Innes and Clair (FE2) are confirmed as well. Though of course, it's very likely that she doesn't interact in the story and lacks any supports.

Actually the weapon rank system must be exactly like FE11 and FE12 then, A rank in swords gives +3 atk.

Ahh, that makes sense.

...Ehh. The way it was handled was so screwy. Hopefully they actually do the math about how it'll make swords compare to axes this time and don't make everything entirely identical.

Wait, I'm confused. Ayra as in, the one from FE4? So like, you can get Ayra from DLC and USE HER IN THE STORY??? :O

Yes.

I'm having trouble opening those images, Vincent

Nooo... I figured some people would so I didn't embed them. They're pretty small images so I doubt you'd be able to get much out of them.

Check your PMs soon though...

Nooo... I figured some people would so I didn't embed them. They're pretty small images so I doubt you'd be able to get much out of them.

Check your PMs soon though...

SUCH ABUSE

(:wub:)

I can open them one at a time.

I can't. :[

Oh well, I suppose I can still watch the video from the other thread later

Well how can you use chars from another world in the main story? I mean if it was like the seperate chapters in FE12 fine, but this is kinda crazy. :S

Perhaps there is some plot reevance? :S

Knights with naked legs again... *sigh* Thank god one only gets to see the upper body in game. Also "yay!" for proper shaped breast plates. :facepalm:

I think that's a first one in the series but I might be wrong.

And the DLC Characters are using their old artwork? That's going to clash horrible with the rest of the art style.

Also, I wonder why Ira has a skill with a boot symbol. Does that mean she gets Celerity? That would have come in handy in Fe4.

So the other are probably Astra, Adept and Nihil since she should have them normally.

Edited by BrightBow

Well how can you use chars from another world in the main story? I mean if it was like the seperate chapters in FE12 fine, but this is kinda crazy. :S

Perhaps there is some plot reevance? :S

There appears to be some sort of dimensional gate, which is almost certainly the explanation.

Knights with naked legs again... *sigh* Thank god one only gets to see the upper body in game. Also "yay!" for proper shaped breast plates. :facepalm:

I think that's a first one in the series but I might be wrong.

And the DLC Characters are using their old artwork? That's going to clash horrible with the rest of the art style.

Also, I wonder why Ira has a skill with a boot symbol. Does that mean she gets Celerity? That would have come in handy in Fe4.

So the other are probably Astra, Adept and Nihil since she should have them normally.

The skill has +1 on it. It seems to be the +1 Move skill, which we've seen earlier, which is yeah, basically Celerity. It also explains why Ayra has a blue 7 for her Move instead of the expected 6.

The icon for her upper-right skill is that of Vantage.

Edited by Othin

A few things I noticed:

On the one with Ayra, under Innes Portrait there is a list of units. 1 looks like a Sniper(Innes) and 3 Falco Knights with a 4th one partially viewable. I just wonder just how many flying pony riders are going to be in this game.

Given the head tatoo of the person Anna is talking too, Anna's join chapter has something to do with this games incarnations of those 2 desert bandit guys from Fe6/7/10.

A few things I noticed:

On the one with Ayra, under Innes Portrait there is a list of units. 1 looks like a Sniper(Innes) and 3 Falco Knights with a 4th one partially viewable. I just wonder just how many flying pony riders are going to be in this game.

Given the head tatoo of the person Anna is talking too, Anna's join chapter has something to do with this games incarnations of those 2 desert bandit guys from Fe6/7/10.

The characters around Innes are generic; they have identical kanji for their names.

Dony and Anna are recruited in gaiden maps.

Tiamo

Member of Iris' Pegasus Knight Squad, a close friend of Sumia since their childhood. Contrary to Sumia, who's a bit stupid, she's a genius who can do most things flawlessly.

>As a pegasus knight of the kingdom, protecting royalty is her job. She sometimes guides her good friend when she's in trouble too, apparently.

Boring screenshots

Dony

Lives in a village halfway halfway young man. Krom halfway halfway when outside the village halfway halfway was interested in many things halfway halfway could be called a halfway halfway vigilante corps halfway halfway, we wonder...?

>He wants to become stronger after something happens in his village. What does Krom think when facing his determination?

Screenshot: "If I were stronger... if just I were as strong as you are..."

Anna (Trickster)

"The traveling merchant joins you?!"

The mysterious traveling merchant. As would be expected from a merchant, she's friendly and polite. She likes gold and rich (lit. powerful/prosperous/etc) customers. Her class, "trickster", is already promoted, so she's likely to be of help in the battlefield. On an unrelated note, Anna is that character who helps you save or owns secret shops in various other games in the series. This is the first time she joins your team, however.

>No matter the enemy, she always has a smile on her face. Under which circumstances she becomes an ally, we wonder?

Screenshot 1: "I'm expensive, you know."

Screenshot 2: "Look at this wonderful beauty cream. I'm offering a special discount for it, today only!"

Not a fan of Tiamo's bottom part of shoes much. I'd prefer it was full boots. Oh well, her upper half is still nice~

Oh so /that's/ why Ayra didn't show up in Gen2 :P

Okay so if I need to kill someone to get her somebody's gonna diiiiiie~

So me putting leg ring on her is canon, too, awwwwright!

Also do I see staves for Falco promotion

yesssss

Edited by Luminescent Blade