How Much Would You Want to Be Paid To Go Through A Work/School Day Dressed Up as Pegasus Knight?

Randoman

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Farina's does look like you can fit shorts under them.

Somewhat.

I can't stand not having at least shorts. Pants are still preferred unless it's blazing hot outside.

So you seem to dress like Chie. /teehee

Chie Satonaka is a Persona 4 character. She's also the only character in the party who really fights without a weapon since she kicks things. She's pretty cool.

I would ask for an exorbitant amount of money while secretly enjoying every minute of it. Win-win. :D

I'd love to fund you but then you might be tempted to post a picture of you dressed as a beautiful Pegasus Knight and then I would die. I'm too important to take that risk.

I'd love to fund you but then you might be tempted to post a picture of you dressed as a beautiful Pegasus Knight and then I would die. I'm too important to take that risk.

You wouldn't die. XD

Considering it'd be me being dressed as a female in short clothing I'd say probably no amount of money in the world would be worth it. I have my dignity and a good part of it isn't for sale.

this

*is feeling the urge to buy people PK outfits if they'd promise to take pictures...*

I'll pay them to dress up as a Pegasus Knight.

I wanna feel pretty. >w>

> Male

> Pegasus Knight

*Just violated the topic's description*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by shadowofchaos

this

*is feeling the urge to buy people PK outfits if they'd promise to take pictures...*

It needs to be a 100% accurate either Farina or Catria costume, nothing else is acceptable.

1. Has to be custom fit.

2. Must be on a day when the AC is broken (or down to something like 50% efficiency)

3. My "payment" would be the cure for cancer.