How Much Would You Want to Be Paid To Go Through A Work/School Day Dressed Up as Pegasus Knight?

Randoman

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I would probably be fired for coming to work in such a goofy outfit so I guess it would be enough to make up for the plentiful difficulties to get a new job. Maybe it would be okay at carnival or something.

Otherwise, it's not like I would care. Most armor designs are gender-neutral anyway(Damn you Tiamo) so it's not really crossdressing.

For the most part the problem are the ones that don't involve pants.

Edited by BrightBow

I would be immune to this because because nobody would pay me to dress up as anything, except maybe snowpants and my best coat

Tana's outfit is the only one I've seen that looks really feminine to me, though. Barring skirts, which could be lengthened a little, they don't look like that big a deal to me. Fury's I can conceive of wearing in a fight.

also RE Chie (sorry Ein):

kt4fH.jpg

wallpaper large

She might not look like much immediately, but she does kick a guy where no sun shines for breaking a favorite martial arts movie DVD. Also when she wins a fight she does a backflip and quotes Bruce Lee

Edited by Rehab

I'd pay a few quid for pics of one of the ladies of SF to take pictures of them wearing a Peg Knight outfit. So fucking sexy.

No, that's not creepy at all! XD

[picture]

She might not look like much immediately, but she does kick a guy where no sun shines for breaking a favorite martial arts movie DVD. Also when she wins a fight she does a backflip and quotes Bruce Lee

oic

So she wears shorts under the skirt if I get what Ein's saying

That's pretty cool. Bruce Lee, huh.

Approved.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I'd pay a few quid for pics of one of the ladies of SF to take pictures of them wearing a Peg Knight outfit. So fucking sexy.

what about me

I have my gender set as female!!

No, that's not creepy at all! XD

Aaaaahhhhhh raveeeennnnnnn quit being so scawy D=

WTF Raven.

Nope, just Raven.

You see, this is what happens when I don't think whilst typing out a post, and when I don't proof-read it.

GG Raven.

what about me

I have my gender set as female!!

You may pay me to view photos of you as a Peg Knight.