JEIGAN WHAT HAVE YOU BECAME?

marcus90

Playing in H3 mode. He is far better than George. RNG manipulated to always get at least speed and skill, strenght I was very lucki with it. If his luck would be higher, he'd be better. With forged weapons, he is basically a Worriah with speed and skill but less Hp and he owns everything from back-row. He just leveled up and got + 1 in speed, luck, strenght, hp, def, very blessed (and this is a "sucky units" run that I'm doing).

Sniper's growth are very, very good, and Jeigan rocks (Arran in New Mystery of Emblem is Suckier, WTF, and he is younger than him).

Jeigan_Rocks.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well no shit he's good sherlock

Wow, you forced him to gain stats, and you're now impressed that he has stats?

Good Job

well no shit he's good sherlock

Yeah ok, but as a Sniper he is a very interesting choise and can be used for all the game even if not manipulated I think (at least from normal mode to h3 maybe, lunatic is too much for him I think, lest if he is ALWAYS in the back row) , I just got lucky with 15% of strenght (I didn't even want it priorly, I just was very lucky).

Not all the time I manipulated (last level up was normal).

Edited by marcus90

Yeah ok, but as a Sniper he is a very interesting choise and can be used for all the game even if not manipulated I think (at least from normal mode to h3 maybe, lunatic is too much for him I think, lest if he is ALWAYS in the back row) , I just got lucky with 15% of strenght (I didn't even want it priorly, I just was very lucky).

Not all the time I manipulated (last level up was normal).

No. As a Bishop, he is a very interesting choice. As a Swordmaster he is an interesting choice. Using him as a Sniper isn't any more creative than his other non-mounted classes.

And with all that RNG abuse, he would do fine in any of the higher difficulties, what with quick access to Hammer and insta Silver access.

So why are you using Jagen, again?

Because, basically, he is very sucky as a paladin, and as a Sniper he is just average if you try to help him with rng and give him a seraph robe (like I did) but I use him because... I like to focus on a sucky character that, with some tweaks, get a potential to be at least usable (see marcusfe7, saleh), garcia).

... I like to focus on a sucky character that, with some tweaks, get a potential to be at least usable (see marcusfe7, saleh), garcia).

Oh god...

Because, basically, he is very sucky as a paladin, and as a Sniper he is just average if you try to help him with rng and give him a seraph robe (like I did) but I use him because... I like to focus on a sucky character that, with some tweaks, get a potential to be at least usable (see marcusfe7, saleh), garcia).

Yeah, same here. In addition to those sucky characters, I also like to use scrubs such as Seth, Sigurd, Pent, Saphy, Harken, Celice, Percieval, Miledy, and so on. I know that they're not as good as top tier characters like Rebecca, Bartre, Knoll, Bors, Wendy, Amelia, Ewan, Ross, etc. but sometimes I like to challenge myself.

Edited by Refa

Yeah, same here. In addition to those sucky characters, I also like to use scrubs such as Seth, Sigurd, Pent, Saphy, Harken, Celice, Percieval, Miledy, and so on. I know that they're not as good as top tier characters like Rebecca, Bartre, Knoll, Bors, Wendy, Amelia, Ewan, Ross, etc. but sometimes I like to challenge myself.

Ahah. Not funny.

Yeah, same here. In addition to those sucky characters, I also like to use scrubs such as Seth

man

what a scrub

he starts at level like, 1, and sux all teh exps from ur ppl like amelia who is super h4x at max level withall maxed stats

man

what a scrub

he starts at level like, 1, and sux all teh exps from ur ppl like amelia who is super h4x at max level withall maxed stats

ikr

like seriously use seth and you're only harming yourself

he's almost as bad as sigurd, god drats. and don't even get me started on the other characters on the list.

Celice

i dont get it its like your trying to be funny but then you put celice who is actually bad ???

why would you use him over like lichke ?

nino has nothing on amelia bcuz shes not a women knightz and cant be 10/20/20

edit: this guy knows his shit

Edited by Machis the Renegade Knight

Bors, Wendy

omg yes i like to hack wedny and barht to 20/1 and kill every boss with boris and then in the wetstern islands it's like TIRANGLE ATTACK and we win

omg yes i like to hack wedny and barht to 20/1 and kill every boss with boris and then in the wetstern islands it's like TIRANGLE ATTACK and we win

no wai furet don't yoiu use wolt because archeras ar the best clas sint eh game, and lik wil is the best unit in fe7 along with febecca best characters

nino has nothing on amelia bcuz shes not a women knightz and cant be 10/20/20

ur right bro

amelia can have more levels than anyone else

no wai furet don't yoiu use wolt because archeras ar the best clas sint eh game, and lik wil is the best unit in fe7 along with febecca best characters

and :Neimii: she is so moe because she cant solve her own problems in life

:Neimii: :Neimii: :Neimii: