I have a confession...

[spoiler=Failed AF joke]Well, I've been thinking rather a lot and it's been bothering me... Well, I have no better way to say it than to say it.

I believe I'm transgendered.

I've been rather enamoured with the thought of having a female body recently, and this would seem to be why. I can only suppose that my vicious transphobia was internalised hatred towards myself for what I am, I know it's definitely why I hate Ishtar so much. I'm just really jealous of her, I'd love to have a body like hers...

I guess the reason this revelation was delayed for so long was because I couldn't allow myself to be this way and because it didn't occur to me until recently that I could be a lesbian woman trapped in the body of a straight man.

It also occured to me that I couldn't hide this from my parents forever and that I might need their help if I was to have a sex change operation, so I told them since they're generally VERY understanding. However, I suppose this was a very large "bombshell" to drop as my dad got worried and my mom got scared and said "You're movin' with your auntie and your uncle in Bel-Air!"

I begged and pleaded with her day after day but she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way. She gave me a kiss and she gave me my ticket, I put my Walkman on and said "I might as well kick it!"

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "FRESH" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab was rare but I thought "Naw forget it, yo homes to Bel-Air!"

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes, smell ya later!". I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there!

To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air!

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY SERENES FOREST! :awesome:

Edited by CrashGordon94

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I read like 5 words. I immediately saw the topic title, knew it was april fools day, then saw who wrote the topic. I could have skipped right to the end, where I knew a proclamation of April Fools would be (It might have actually been passable if (1)It was in serious discussion or (2) you had waited a few posts to utter the april fools part) but instead, I made it to the word "Transgendered" (about 5 words in) and it was solidified at that point. I just dropped down to the bottom and read the part about april fools that I knew would be there.

Maybe next year.

I read like 5 words. I immediately saw the topic title, knew it was april fools day, then saw who wrote the topic. I could have skipped right to the end, where I knew a proclamation of April Fools would be (It might have actually been passable if (1)It was in serious discussion or (2) you had waited a few posts to utter the april fools part) but instead, I made it to the word "Transgendered" (about 5 words in) and it was solidified at that point. I just dropped down to the bottom and read the part about april fools that I knew would be there.

@Bold: I had actually considered that, but wouldn't the mods take issue?

@Italics: That too, but then I got worried someone might think I was being serious.

All in all, fair enough, I knew it was blatantly transparent.

That certainly would have been funnier than excerpts from an old tv show.

The thing is, then someone might DELIBERATELY miss the point to pass it off as a truth (see the "Crash finally admits" topic for when Joshy did pretty much exactly that).

The thing is, then someone might DELIBERATELY miss the point to pass it off as a truth (see the "Crash finally admits" topic for when Joshy did pretty much exactly that).

Scared? :P:

366169125308d364489247a12a1789d0.png

And your perverse lust for Mist turned out to be a real thing. Unless it never was, but that doesn't explain the member badge and half the shit I remember you saying...

So... Crash, is there something you want to tell us?

3:17 am where I'm sitting. Time Zones make that idea kinda unreasonable.

And it was 7:44 AM where I am.

*Looks at timestamps*

Wrong.

You must take into account what time it is where I am before making time-sensitive posts, otherwise the joke is ruined for me.

Edited by Baldrick

Scared? :P:

Honestly, yes. I could just imagine such a thing happening...

366169125308d364489247a12a1789d0.png

And your perverse lust for Mist turned out to be a real thing. Unless it never was, but that doesn't explain the member badge and half the shit I remember you saying...

At that time, no it wasn't. It was a joke that Joshy passed off as truth to screw with me, that's the point.

And yes, I have the hots for Mist now but that's just because I CHANGED, at that point I hated Mist but now I don't.

So... Crash, is there something you want to tell us?

Oh, please! :rolleyes:

*Looks at timestamps*

Wrong.

You must take into account what time it is where I am before making time-sensitive posts, otherwise the joke is ruined for me.

But your screen name is "Baldrick", named after the guy from Blackadder, ergo you must be in England. QED.

I hope Lumi doesn't growl at me for using "QED" in a non-mathematical context again...

Solution: Stop caring :B):

Easier said than done!