Please vote for Florina!

Ein

What I don't get is WHY you HAVE to find a character sexually appealing in order to like them.

Kind of weird for someone to imply that...

:Florina:

What I don't get is WHY you HAVE to find a character sexually appealing in order to like them.

Kind of weird for someone to imply that...

:Florina:

Thats...very true! Cuz i dont like her that way...cuz thats just...yeah no. I think shes adorably awesome. :Florina:

It does look pretty. She looks like she's on a background of feathers. I already voted for her, though, so I cannot vote for her again.

If she doesn't pass, though, just do what I did with the Rath rough draft badge: use it as your avatar.

It doesn't help that she's a whiny, useless brat who makes LYN look proactive, with a sole purpose of being scared of things and crying a lot.

It doesn't help that she's a whiny, useless brat who makes LYN look proactive, with a sole purpose of being scared of things and crying a lot.

Iunno. Wasn't she trained by the Ilian Pegasus Knights at least because I honestly can't recall. It's not like they just pick random girls off the streets/roads to use as mercenaries for hire but then this is FE so that is entirely possible if not morbid... Huh...

Completely agreed. I disliked Florina a lot when I first started playing FE7. I hated how the game never properly explained her "fear of men", which makes her look kind of stupid without a decent backstory. (At least we know why Rath is so freaking quiet all the time. Stuff like that, you know?) And I hated how ... "weak" her personality was. She can't even properly talk to a lot of the women, and was so afraid of men that she only had one male support. Nowadays, I don't dislike her nearly as much (although she will never be one of my favorites). Although somehow, I was ambivalent on Lyn when I first started playing and nowadays I don't like her nearly as much. But ... eh. (shrugs)

Florina's badge looks nice, especially with the wings from her pegasus making it look like SHE has wings instead.

Yeah... IS just gave her that "being afraid of everything" schtick to appeal to a certain fandom. ;/

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

and then they had hector force himself on her in the creepiest relationship in the game

it's ridiculously sad that a 16 year old girl wanting her brother's cock and a 14 year old taking care of a god knows how old assassin aren't the most awkward