More videos!

Velth

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god, MU's balls are filled with poison

I didn't know you had been converted to radical feminism, grandjackal.

I doubt there will be any gay or lesbian pairing at least not out right stated and I'm glad yuri makes me very uncomfortable ...

Don't get into it this time, don't get into it this time, don't get into it this time, don't get into it this time...

*sigh*

If there are homosexual pairings in the games, you can ignore it and not make any. Your biases are no reason to want to remove a potential option from the game, just to deny it to others. If it makes you uncomfortable, then don't do it. Options are options for a reason.

CHIKI IS ON THE BOX ART. How can I not have noticed it before? She's at the top of that formation of falling characters.

Curse my inability to realize that it was Chiki there before! (Also curse my inability to realize that there was a girl at all up there all along.)

Cynthia (Sumia's daughter) has blond hair, just like MU... so maybe the character/name is defined by the mother and the hair color by the father? At least it would be an improvement from FE4 (in terms of aesthetics) and it shouldn't be too hard to do.

IkexSoren, IkexRanulf etc.

Ike x Soren was rather one-sided, and I thought Ranulf was more like best friends with Ike or something.

Also Tiki really grew up? And we get to pair characters and have kids? THIS WILL BE AWESOME!!!

So wait, if we ' could make homosexual pairings' , that means we'd get scrawny subs like in FE4, doesn't it? >.<

Wait, wait...

We have a marriage system in the game that is kinda similar to FE4's, which means we might get more additional offspring units other than the MU's?

If this doesn't come over to the States, I will have lost all faith in mankind, angry.gif

Kind of minor, but I noticed Thieves boost Movement when being carried via Double. As if Double wasn't already looking super broken : P

How would they be able to call this a series-wide compilation if they didn't add some Seisen/Thracia-level brokenness in?

Unless you live in Florida

And the guy our former attorney genereal hired to support that ban got caught with a male hooker.

Not like our new attorney general is much better. Can't even get an automated reply to an email during the election and I get no response when I call, but somehow they have my email for their newsletter.

Interesting that Tiki seems to be a public figure in this "evil empire".

Edited by deuxhero

I think Thieves have a Move+1 skill. Maybe it carries over? Or it just uses the higher Move stat in general. This does seem to be the case. Besides, Sumis has Spd+2, and I think she only gave Callum +1 Spd when teaming with him. Perhaps someone using an actual computer could check the image? If not, I`ll check when I get home in a couple hours.

Okay, I'm looking at the commercials... and there's a scene with the eye-like portal... and there's a scene with 'Marth' reaching out to someone... it looks like 'Marth' is in that eye! Interesting, isn't it? I wonder what it means...?

Not sure. He looks like he is scared, in trouble, or in pain. Kinda sends chills down my spine.