Famitsu info - Tiki & Continent of Varm

Ursula

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anna's design is older? She has a fucking teddy bear on her sword

This is japan....she could be fifty for all we know. They like cute things until they die.

This is japan....she could be fifty for all we know. They like cute things until they die.

No he was saying she looked like she was from an older time period (she doesn't really), not that she looks like she's older.

So I'm looking through the more clear page of Jump that was recently found, and I noticed something about the Change Proof thing.

Firstly.

There is another class we have yet to see, and I can't make it out because the middle hirigana is blurred out by the graininess. Battle -Ster, I'm imagining it's either Caster or Master. Going with Caster since the hirigana doesn't look like the Ma in Armor Knight.

Secondly.

It looks like you can actually class change down, since it lists promoted classes and then Armor Knight. I'm thinking that's the Strategist's class change thing, because it shows Vake with only 3 choices. Also, it confirms the Strategist able to class change to anything.

So I'm looking through the more clear page of Jump that was recently found, and I noticed something about the Change Proof thing.

Firstly.

There is another class we have yet to see, and I can't make it out because the middle hirigana is blurred out by the graininess. Battle -Ster, I'm imagining it's either Caster or Master. Going with Caster since the hirigana doesn't look like the Ma in Armor Knight.

Secondly.

It looks like you can actually class change down, since it lists promoted classes and then Armor Knight. I'm thinking that's the Strategist's class change thing, because it shows Vake with only 3 choices. Also, it confirms the Strategist able to class change to anything.

We knew about the class change down thing.

The two screenshots have been shown in an earlier issue of Famitsu, there's nothing new there ^^

For reference, the first screenshot shows Sumia's options as Great Knight, General, Falcon Knight, Battle Cleric, Sage, Knight and... While the second has Vake's options as Thief, Fighter and Barbarian.

Was the first 6 min trailer updated?

I re-watched and suddenly noticed a Liz x MU moment involving the marriage system being mentioned (if only briefly). Was that always there?

EDIT: It was updated. The official site video has a little extra clip in it compared to the one uploaded on youtube.

Edited by Shun One

Yeah, it was secretly updated when the marriage stuff got revealed. That's where my Liz signature comes from : P

I was wondering about that.

That would be nice. Any class for MU? I wonder what Taticans would have against other classes besides weapon choices.

Tacticians could have access to more skills by class changing.