[FE10] HM Draft Experiment

PKL

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gareth and Renning

EDIT: Wait! I thought this was the last round O_o and there still are units remaining. This should be the last round lol. What do you say PK? Continue or...?

Edited by Quintessence

Remember there are 10 units for each. I messed up and didnt realize when was the last round. Wait, I already have 10 units...-_-. How many do u have quint?

No, because he picked 2 on the reverse when he was supposed to pick one, and the draft was supposed to end on him. It's the difference between like, Ena or Oliver. :/

Well, hes banned from being drafted. Which means hes still an undrafted unit for everyone. Its a 4 turn penalty unless you guys want it bumped to 8...

16 turn pwnalty

Use Elinica/Nealuchi CR :P

No, Elincia's not going to be able to one-turn the map because there's not enough BEXP. Neal can't get S strike because it's HM. So Haar. Just keep it at 4 turns, it's the most reliable way to clear the map anyway.

No, Elincia's not going to be able to one-turn the map because there's not enough BEXP. Neal can't get S strike because it's HM. So Haar. Just keep it at 4 turns, it's the most reliable way to clear the map anyway.

Well the only way I see is building Luchi's Strike rank in both 2-P and 2-2, the thing is that dracos should have 14AS for Luchi to double them or have Luchi level up which is kinda at the end of the chapter.

I don't know, if Haar is banned, IMO, the idea is not using him. The idea is getting an LTC with your drafted units unless it's impossible or unreliable for your team to clear the chapter. Spend the 15 turns defending :>_<: