Site update - Valhart, Tiki, Sairi etc.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/afej/index.html

Three new vids which are commercials, details on DLC and the whole baby-making thing, and the specifics on the characters Valhart, Tiki, Sairi, Gaia and Sahria.

Valhart sounds as terrifying as he looks.

Tiki says onii-chan, which is adorable.

Sairi is apparently looking for her brother and is a queen of Valm (If I'm reading it right).

Gaia is a cool mellow thief in military employ, so he's a professional...Again, if I'm reading it right. He could be stealing from military.

Sahria...Worries me.

EDIT: Seriously, we need a topic dedicated to news since we have like a bunch of topics.

Edited by VincentASM

yeah saw them this morning, awesome stuff, seriously can't wait for it!

i think ronku is her brother :B

their style look alike, I'm just guessing

....its been a lollipop all this time? :P

Edited by H-Bastaki

Lol at Gaia's collection of lolipops. Guess the guy's got a pretty sweet tooth, huh.

Still, I love characters with unique quirks like this, so he's another definitive add to my main team. Pretty badass VA too, so hopefully his English one will live up to it.

Sairi looks great too. I'm wondering why she and Tiamo have full body artwork though, as they don't seem all that important to the story... Either way, we're not running short on females this time. In fact, I think we have more women than men at the moment, and with recent trailers showing off characters like Cynthia and Serge, I hope they don't go too overboard. I know they'll probably be trying to appease a certain crowd with the number of "waifus" available for them,, but I hope for a 50/50 split of each gender.

Oh no, where's TheEnd when you need him.

BTW, Sairi is a princess of a small nation. Princess and Queen are pretty easy to mix up in Japanese.

Sleeping - I told you I'd be up by 8, you silly

Valhart - The King who follows the path of conquest and is clearly an expy from a certain Hokuto no Ken character

(= description from magazine)

Tiki - Reminiscent Divine Dragonkin

(= description from magazine)

Sairi - Noble Sword

(= description from magazine) + Adores her brother, but is currently his enemy (= in opposite sides of a battlefield/war) for some reasons. Swordmaster

Gaia - Cool Sweet Tooth thief

(= description from magazine) + He has candies hidden all over his body. Class is Thief.

Sarya - Curse-loving Dark Mage

Sorcerer from Pelesia. Doesn't really care about the conflict between Pelesia and Iris, and is often chanting suspicious curses by herself. Class is Dark Mage.

Marriage

"As two characters of different genders deepen their bond, that bond may eventually change to love, and they marry." Their child (remember though, Japanese uses singular as generic) then joins the group, and can fight alongside their parents.

You're welcome Vincent

EDIT: Forgot Sarya

Edited by TheEnd

Marriage

"As two characters of different genders deepen their bond, that bond may eventually change to love, and they marry." Their child (remember though, Japanese uses singular as generic) then joins the group, and can fight alongside their parents.

So they just pop out armed, trained soldiers?

So they just pop out armed, trained soldiers?

We could get a time skip

Or we could get a time warp

But anyway, it seems we won't be seeing a clearly define generation system like back in FE4

Marriage

"As two characters of different genders deepen their bond

Does that mean no homo-MU? :<

Also, I hope it's not just me that finds Sariya's giggling kind of creepy.

Edited by Esme

Does that mean no homo-MU? :<

Also, I hope it's not just me that finds Sariya's giggling kind of creepy.

No futa Sariya or mpreg MU for you.

No futa Sariya or mpreg MU for you.

What?!

Oh, this game sucks! I refuse to buy it now!

Just kidding! Of course I'm going to buy it!

Also, I forgot to compliment Gaia's lollipops. They're cute as hell, man.

Edited by Esme

Also, I forgot to compliment Gaia's lollipops. They're cute as hell, man.

Reminded me of Badd from Ace Attorney Investigations.

(And no, lollipops on supposedly serious characters do not amuse me.)

Edited by TheEnd

We could get a time skip

Or we could get a time warp

But anyway, it seems we won't be seeing a clearly define generation system like back in FE4

Knowing what FE13 implies, this is actually sort of really plausible.

Uh, in case anyone doesn't understand, Double is basically Rescue in reverse. The initiating unit can't be attacked and they move around with their partner, whose turn is amazingly not used up by being Doubled with. And instead of having their skill and speed cut in half, the Doubled unit gets a statistical boost in addition to support bonuses and being in perma-Dual.

Holy shit. There seems to be no equivalent to complicated rescue chains possible, but you can have a unit Double with someone else and have the Doubled unit drop them off on the same turn, which already shits all over Rescue even without the rest of that stuff.

Edited by Naglfar

theend when saria turns out to be the first fe13 character made into a futa i'm blaming you

well blame may be too negative of a word

crediting then

theend when saria turns out to be the first fe13 character made into a futa i'm blaming you

well blame may be too negative of a word

crediting then

If you're talking about fanart, you're late

Why do I have this nagging suspicion that she'll either bone Krom or Marth though

Literally. She shall penetrate female bifauxnen Marth II.

Has this one been done yet?