I was almost a man for a good two weeks.

Nestling

"Allright, so I'm set on asking this person out!" "Oh cool, who is it?" "*person's name* ". . . you know she only likes asian guys, right?"

Now I'm stuck in the forever alone zone again </3

I'm pretty sure that there's not many hispanic babies up for adoption in Japan o-o.

Also, I've kinda told her "I've never been to Japan before, I wish I could go!" so that option is out of the question >:3.

"Allright, so I'm set on asking this person out!" "Oh cool, who is it?" "*person's name* ". . . you know she only likes asian guys, right?"

Now I'm stuck in the forever alone zone again </3

Said person could be toying with you man.

Also somehow I can't trust your OP, dude. >.<

Just go for it. I don't know how many times I've heard people say a girl likes so and so qualities, and then the complete opposite comes up and asks her out and she accepts without hesitation. Just walk up with some confidence and ask her out. And be smooth about it too.

Just go for it. I don't know how many times I've heard people say a girl likes so and so qualities, and then the complete opposite comes up and asks her out and she accepts without hesitation. Just walk up with some confidence and ask her out. And be smooth about it too.

It's because girls lie when they tell you what they want. I mean, doesn't make a nick of sense, but it's true. Just go for it I say as well cause this Japanese guys only is likely horseshit.

I would say go for it anyway, because even if it's not horseshit then that would make her a fool and the only way you can help her realize that is if...

I won't say YOU MUST GO FOR IT OR RELINQUISH YOUR MAN CARDS, but I wouldn't take a statement like "this person only likes/dates (nationality/ethnicity)" completely seriously without either hearing it from the person themselves, or without hearing a good potential reason as to why. I'd just suggest doing your thing and gauging her response.