Gangrel and Inverse as playable characters: y/n?

45 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want them in your team?

I have serious doubts. I see Gangrel pretending to be an ally for a chapter, maybe but that is just me being silly.

Dude, that would be badass. He's pretending to be an ally and then he backstabs someone after the chapter, then they're too injured so that they can't participate in the next chapter.

I have serious doubts. I see Gangrel pretending to be an ally for a chapter, maybe but that is just me being silly.

If there is a Creature Campaign like in FE8, they may be unlockable.

Since he's seems like a trickster/thief, it would be pretty funny having him being an ally in a defense chapter with him opening doors to let enemies in(with an unlock staff so you can't just block the doors with a unit).

Edited by arvilino

Discuss.

I would say yes. Gangrel may be Perenzia's King, but he might also have settled this war by pure crazyness, and he doesn't really seem that bad, after all. And Inverse seems cool too.

you must be kidding . this is the same as saying that Ashnard and Petrine were eventually going to join you in PoR because after all they are only a little bit crazy , Valhart has a better chance of joining you that the people stated to invade your main character's kingdom!

if this game has anything like creature campaign then they might be unlockable extras by completing some stuff or certain maps but that's about it.

Edited by Velth

Why can we vote both yes and no....

And I wouldn't like them in my team. They seem completely insane, and not in a good way. Only bosses I want joining me are the Camus archetypes.

If you mean post game unlockable characters, then yes.

Excellent point.

I think you just lent accuracy to all the votes of both "Yes" and "No".

I think the Valhart and Tiki are infinitely more likely to be playable than Gangrel and Inverse. Though, maybe they'll be "New Game+" DLC characters.

Tiki is pretty much confirmed as playable at this point. She appears in the front of the main site, and one of her screenshots seems to be from a base conversation.

Sure, she could be just a tagalong NPC or something, but...

Well, you could treat Nono like a growth unit, and Tiki like a lategame prepromote. Plus, do we know yet if Tiki can reclass? Maybe they're keeping her Manakete only.

Well, you could treat Nono like a growth unit, and Tiki like a lategame prepromote. Plus, do we know yet if Tiki can reclass? Maybe they're keeping her Manakete only.

Fair enough. I had forgotten about Nagi, who might fit with Tiki's role a bit better. Also, they might still each have unique forms.

I would think they could both Reclass, though.

Fair enough. I had forgotten about Nagi, who might fit with Tiki's role a bit better. Also, they might still each have unique forms.

yes. In the part of the trailer where Nono attacks, her breath looks like an iceball, and she flies. IceDragon Nono and DivineDragon Tiki sounds right.

I can see them as postgame content as well.

Gangrel would be cool. Don't really care for Inverse but if she's there, she's there.

Fanboys/pervs do though .-.