Random Weather Thread

I like staying up watching thunderstorms, but it's been pretty boring in general for a while in Maryland/D.C. Nothing's really happened that got in anybody's way for a while.

Wow, lots of replies! Um, let's see here...

To the SC person... I'm not sure that I can say that SC has Winter and Summer. Its more like Spring and Autumn, all things considered. Since it never gets cold enough nor hot enough to be considered Summer or Winter in my book.

As for Michigan weather, it sounds like Southern Indiana weather, which is what I was dealing with for the 5 years prior to this one. Totally finicky as can be. Tornadoes, blizzards, severe thunderstorms, galeforce winds... it never makes up its mind.

At least spring is here now, so all of you who are still dealing with snow will get some warmth soon!

I'm in Indiana I'm in Indiana I'm in Indiana I'm in Indiana I'm in Indiana I'm in Indiana I'm in Indiana I'm in Indiana I'm in Indiana I'm in Indiana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But central Indiana.

And university in northern Indiana. =o

I'm in Florida.

Lightning capital of North America.

Currently there is a chance of THunderstorms this week, and I pray that it's not when I'm sleeping.....

Folgores!

THis thread must be assimilated into the Fad!

I'm in Indiana I'm in Indiana I'm in Indiana I'm in Indiana I'm in Indiana I'm in Indiana I'm in Indiana I'm in Indiana I'm in Indiana I'm in Indiana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But central Indiana.

And university in northern Indiana. =o

Uwaaaah, how sad! Then we just missed each other! I will admit, that I do kind of miss it back there for some things... but then, California is wonderful... So overall, its okay! And besides, the perma-spring temperatures are kind of awesome!

pascal_08.gif

I suggest that all of you cold people snuggle up in a warm blanket with some hot cocoa and of course some Fire Emblem! Or some other games, portable or not. I'm playing Fate/extra in that warm snuggled manner right now.

I suggest that all of you cold people snuggle up in a warm blanket with some hot cocoa and of course some Fire Emblem! Or some other games, portable or not. I'm playing Fate/extra in that warm snuggled manner right now.

I would! ... but there are no blankets here large enough for me ; ~ ;

and my robots hasn't come in the mail yet

That's pretty much what I did this past two days. but was playing FFIX instead, and I had no cocoa tho. :<

But I just never feel as happy during cold weather. It puts me in a sad mood XD

You need to be happy during cold seasons.

Freohr.

Pretend you're in my place with 90 F. Sunny days half the time. And thunderstorms the other half.

Now close your eyes, snuggle up, and daydream.

And then go on IRC chat and wait for someone to blow away your daydream.

Freohr.

Pretend you're in my place with 90 F. Sunny days half the time. And thunderstorms the other half.

Now close your eyes, snuggle up, and daydream.

And then go on IRC chat and wait for someone to blow away your daydream.

But if I'm closing my eyes I may as well just go to sleep x3

If I were standing out in the cold then my imagination will not take me very far at all. Actually it'll just make me realize what I don't have XD