How do I get a boyfriend?

Death'

wtf does that even mean LOL. finding light unattractive? you mean like how in romantic dinners they use candles or dim lights to make everyone look better because you can't see them well?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really... Would you rather be with a girl who's comfortable with herself or someone who's always like, "Why are you with me!?! I'm so ugly!!!"?

I wouldn't mind, honestly. I think it'd be cute.

I find confident people annoying.

Confidence is one of the most non-physical attractive traits. It doesn't matter what you want to say or do if you're too afraid to say it.

You have a point.

I find confident people annoying.

Do you mean people who are full of themselves or do you want a world of people with low self-esteem

because confidence, last time I checked, was a positive attribute in mild doses. Overconfidence leads to the former. lack of which leads to the latter.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

. I wanna be the very best . :3 like no one ever was.

"To impress him's my real test, to tame him is m cause!

I'll travel across the land, searchin' far and wide....

Its BOYFRIEND too understand, the power that's inside...."

Like them lyrics? xD

Don't do either of these 2 things. Insta friend zone him. Pretend to insta friend zone him but secretly have a huge crush on him that you think isn't completely obvious when it is. Its kind of creepy.

Just be yourself, if he wants you to change, then you don't want him anyway. Also look at the way he treats his family, especially his mom, because that is how he will treat you when he gets more comfortable and past the awkward I like you, you like me stage, where you are both truism to figure out what is going on.

What I mean by the way he treats his mom, just to clarify is the way he treats his mom is the way he understands and believes women should be treated. If he treats her like a queen, with respect, you can expect the same. If he treats her like a servant and expects her to do a lot without giving a lot in return, don't bother unless you wanna be a servant.

"To impress him's my real test, to tame him is m cause!

I'll travel across the land, searchin' far and wide....

Its BOYFRIEND too understand, the power that's inside...."

Like them lyrics? xD

oh my god I love them x3 hahaha you are awesome.

Do you mean people who are full of themselves or do you want a world of people with low self-esteem

because confidence, last time I checked, was a positive attribute in mild doses. Overconfidence leads to the former. lack of which leads to the latter.

I've lectured him on this subject more times than I can count, but he never learns. He's thinking of arrogance, not confidence.

If he finds confidence annoying, then he should find me pretty annoying, but he doesn't.

Just be yourself, if he wants you to change, then you don't want him anyway. Also look at the way he treats his family, especially his mom, because that is how he will treat you when he gets more comfortable and past the awkward I like you, you like me stage, where you are both truism to figure out what is going on.

What I mean by the way he treats his mom, just to clarify is the way he treats his mom is the way he understands and believes women should be treated. If he treats her like a queen, with respect, you can expect the same. If he treats her like a servant and expects her to do a lot without giving a lot in return, don't bother unless you wanna be a servant.

My relationship with my mom is a lot different from any other relationship I have ever had. Like, there's been a lot of arguments and therapy involved for many years on both sides, and I find talking to her much more difficult in some ways than talking to, well, anybody else, because of who she is. I'm probably not going to go out looking for many relationships that remind me of her.

The fellatio thing might not be a joke, but I'd like to add that you should let him return the favour, too. If you're REALLY good.

[spoiler=HAHA, TIME FOR REAL TALK ABOUT SEX (against my better judgement)][spoiler=You know what's awesome with an intimate girlfriend?]Cunnilingus is awesome.

[spoiler=You know what's not awesome?][spoiler=As in, what can cause hours or even a friggin day of discomfort as a result?]Getting a full-size pubic hair caught in your throat. And I do mean caught, that stuff is of a consistency that it's hard to wash away.

Not about to say you must get a bikini wax or you kill them a little more every time, and it could easily be that they like things just the way they are, but a mild trim down, say using nail clippers, can really make a difference in how comfortable is. It is, of course, totally reasonable to ask them to do the same.

[spoiler=You know what's not awesome?][spoiler=As in, what can cause hours or even a friggin day of discomfort as a result?]Getting a full-size pubic hair caught in your throat. And I do mean caught, that stuff is of a consistency that it's hard to wash away.

Not about to say you must get a bikini wax or you kill them a little more every time, and it could easily be that they like things just the way they are, but a mild trim down, say using nail clippers, can really make a difference in how comfortable is. It is, of course, totally reasonable to ask them to do the same.

Lol, that's what shaving's for, my dude.

That is totally an option, yeah, but that hair can also be kind of rough/painful to shave, unless it's done right. Pain in the ass.

...but my forest is where i store all my pet crabs :<

That is totally an option, yeah, but that hair can also be kind of rough/painful to shave, unless it's done right. Pain in the ass.

oh yeah, because nail clippers would totally not be a pain in the ass.

I've lectured him on this subject more times than I can count, but he never learns. He's thinking of arrogance, not confidence.

If he finds confidence annoying, then he should find me pretty annoying, but he doesn't.

Oh, OH. No, I didn't forget. I just forgot the "over".

But I'd still a girl with low self-esteem...I mean, they're more needy and fragile. So why not take care of them? :c

I don't care about a guy's physical strength since I don't hit my significant other but they better not be an emotional wuss

I mean they kinda can't if they have to deal with my PMS every month

Edited by Luminescent Blade