How do I get a boyfriend?

Death'

I wish my school sold Monster. It's the best out of the energy drinks I've had. RockStar isn't too shabby either, though.

But there was one day back when I dormed and I was walking back from a night class and there were people giving out free Monster. It was great.

@Soul: Monster is an energy drink that tastes pretty good IMO

Edited by Luminescent Blade

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, nothing. It's just that "If ain't hurting anybody it's okay" thing...:smug:

Drugs are okay kids. They ain't hurting anybody.

It's also okay to complain about things you don't like even if they don't affect you at all. Like, for example, lots of people hate Hitler for what he did, and yet, what he did doesn't even affact their lives at all! :awesome:

Yes on all 3 counts, why would it be otherwise, my rights end where yours begin and vice versa. Is there something wrong with that?

This.

Also applied to Helios. Because I win.

come_at_me_bro.jpg

This is what I looked like when I was 2, and I only have gotten more jack3d since then. That's right bitches. I can smell your fear from here.

come_at_me_bro.jpg

This is what I looked like when I was 2, and I only have gotten more jack3d since then. That's right bitches. I can smell your fear from here.

It's funny because doing what it takes to get that ripped before you're done with puberty, much less barely a toddler, can have horrendous effects on your growth 8[

It's funny because doing what it takes to get that ripped before you're done with puberty, much less barely a toddler, can have horrendous effects on your growth 8[

I know a kid who's been lifting since he was in elementary (like 5th grade). He's like 2 inches taller now than he was then.

Tell me how Hitler affects or has affected your life.

Female Death said that Hitler most definitely did affect people, not her in particular.

Let me mention how Hitler could very well have affected my own existence (pretty much equivalent to my life, I'd say):

i) If Hitler won WWII I'd be living on an island under the control of the Nazis, assuming I would still be born. Probably further wars would have broken out between then and now against the Nazis, killing even more people.

ii) My Great-Grandfather fought in that war and became a prisoner of war - which is good compared to getting killed. If he had died there though, I wouldn't be here.

Tell me how Hitler affects or has affected your life.

It's not so much the way he affected our life as how the war he began ended others... and thus, their children, and THEIR children.

And yes, even without that, we still are affected by this. Neo-Nazis, anyone?