Best/Worst in the Series: Round 136

NinjaMonkey

So Samto is like Shanam?

Yes. Which makes me wonder why people are voting for him in the first place when he doesn't fit the archetype, period. It's best/worst Navarre Archetype, not best/worst unpromoted SM.

Anyways....

Best: Sigrid Eisel Ayra since I know Rutger's gonna win here. Honorable mention to FE9 Zihark and Joshua.

Worst: FE11 Navarre for being mediocre, and I have a feeling Guy's gonna get worst anyways. Dishonorable mention goes to Guy anyways.

Edited by Little Al

Yes. Which makes me wonder why people are voting for him in the first place when he doesn't fit the archetype, period. It's best/worst Navarre Archetype, not best/worst unpromoted SM.

Samto is an early joining myrmidon that shows up with a Killing Edge and is recruited by talking to him with a girl.

He sure sounds like a Nabarl to me. Just because he has similarities with Shanam doesn't mean anything; Joshua has similarities with Levin, but that doesn't make him any less of a Nabarl type.

Best: I have to go with Rutger, but Navarre comes pretty close. I love "want-to-kill" personalities... especially this line from an FE1 LP:

navarre.pngSword goes in, gold comes out! Sword goes in, gold comes out! IN THIS PLACE, MEN BLEED GOLD! CUT THE JUGULAR! REAP THE SHINY HARVEST!

...Wait shit I can't say that in public can I?

Worst: Samto. Everyone who's voting Guy can jump off a cliff. His bases and growths are terrible.

Edited by Colonel M

We actually had this discussion on Gamefaqs when I made the best/worst archetype series. We all agreed that Samto played the Navarre archetype just as much, if not more, then Navarre and at the very end he "won" the worst.

I feel like I'm one of the only few people here who likes Guy. :/:

Also ... I'm not sure who to vote for. I may come back and edit this post with a vote.